NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Au revoir, Reggie. Our bodies aren't ready to say goodbye, but your time at Nintendo will never be forgotten.

Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207]

Author Topic: The Introduction Thread  (Read 229849 times)

E. Gadd Industries

• Certified Traveller of Implausible Locations
  • Global Moderator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Super Mario Sunshine Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: The Introduction Thread
« Reply #3090 on: August 12, 2019, 09:16:12 PM »

Welcome, Sam!! :D always good to see a fellow Tetris enthusiast! It's nice to see you're interested in contributing; there are plenty of people and resources here to help you along the way if you ever need them!
E. Gadd for Smash Ultimate
“Maybe someday, he’ll invent something that doesn’t suck.”

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JediMaestro

• Blank Manuscript Paper
    • View Profile
    • Modal Notes YouTube channel
    • Email
« Reply #3091 on: August 31, 2019, 03:40:11 PM »

Hello there! I'm JediMaestro (Paul is also fine), and although I'm new to the forums, I've certainly been on relying on NinSheetMusic for the past few years for all my Mario/Undertale-related needs. I'm currently studying music composition in college, and I'm from Texas

I'm glad to be joining up, and (as you might guess from my name) I'm hoping to do some arrangements from Star Wars video games like KOTOR, KOTOR 2, and The Force Unleashed to add to the catalogs. I have already finished a few KOTOR arrangements, but I have no idea how the submission process works, so if anyone can help guide me through that, I would greatly appreciate it. Anyway, I love the community already, and I'm looking forward to getting more involved!
Savior, conqueror, hero villain.You are all of these things, Revan . . . and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone.

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3092 on: August 31, 2019, 04:42:44 PM »

Glad to have you on here, JediMaestro! Welcome!
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 23 queries.