News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG 63: Host Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, November 21, 2013, 09:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird put a - between sign and ups and that was our thing this sign ups

Yugi's TWG 63: A Tribute to Our Great Lord
3 (21.4%)
davy's TWG 63: The Notebooks of Death
4 (28.6%)
Mashi's TWG 63: whatever i called this game
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Bird

Players who Can't Host:
BlackDragonSlayer
Greg
MaestroUGC
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
fank
Liggy
Waddle Bro

Post your games!!!!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

Quote from: Bird on November 21, 2013, 09:57:08 AMPlayers who Can't Host:
BlackDragonSlayer
Greg
MaestroUGC
The Boy Who Cried Wolf
fank
Liggy
Waddle Bro

Post your games!!!!
i'm pretty sure that's everyone who ever hosts on this forum lol

Thiannon

Finally, my chance to host on NSM!!!!

(I wish.)
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Mashi

little did everyone know that liggy and i planned for this

Yugi

I'm hosting a game, but It's at home, so I can't put it up yet.

[aka im reserving a spot]

Yugi

aka

TWG 63: A Tribute to Our Great Lord

Wolves:
1. Master Wolf (Mind Games): Seered Green
2. Wolf Poisoner (Welcome to Despair TWG): Once every two nights, can inflict despair upon a player, this despair will reach its peak after 5 phases.
3. Wolf (How I learned to worry about the Bomb): Once in the game, can give a random human a bomb, which will explode at the end of the phase.

Human:
4. Davos Seaworth (Game of Wolves): Can choose to smuggle random goods every night, you can only select each good once.

Poison: Despairs a player
Antidote: Cures a player of despair
Spyglass: Seers a Player
Shield: Guards a Player
Knife: Vigis a Player

5. Franklin D. Roosevelt (Time for a History Lesson): Can Guard a player every night, he can also redeem one power of a person every twice in the game, he cannot use this on the same player he guards.
6. Church (Red VS Blue): Seer

7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Hero of Heart (Just Another SBURB Session): Charasmatic Miller
15. Butcher (Minecraft): Seered Red

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on November 21, 2013, 08:09:48 PM2. Wolf Poisoner (Welcome to Despair TWG): Once every two nights, can inflict despair upon a player, this despair will reach its peak after 5 phases.
Please explain this to people who do not know what despair does (I already know; just pointing it out).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

When one is inflicted by despair, they gain a gauge which will reach its peak after [X] amount of phases. When it reaches its peak, the person inflicted will gain a one use vigi power, which if not used, will kill the inflicted person.

davy

TWG LXIII: The Notebooks of Death

Wolves:

1. Yagami Light (master wolf,
the first time eighter he or Misa would be seer'd red (in which case he will be noticed), he can PM the host, who will sent all death notes in his posession to a random normal human (not Near or Mello) to remove all death notes that wolves had temporal. The player who recieves the death note will play for the wolf team. If that player is lynched, the Death Note that that player had in his/her possession will return to Light, and all other Death Notes that were removed will return to their previous owner, if possible, otherwise, they will go to Light. This will fail if light has no death note, or if there are no normal humans left alive.
If L dies, Light will be told the Identy of Mikami, if he's still alive.
If Light dies, Mikami becomes Light (in which case he loses all his powers and obtains all powers Light has), if he's still alive. If he isn't, Misa becomes Light. A player who becomes Light will recieve a new role PM from the host, and will recieve all PM's sent to, and sent by the previous Light.)
If Light has no partners left, and he's seer'd red, he'll die instantly.)
2. Amane Misa (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if she holds a death note. The first time she would die, she survives, L dies (if he's still alive), and Light will obtain Rem's Death note.)
3. Mikami Teru (master wolf, will obtain seering powers if he holds a death note)

Humans:

4. L (Seer, will die if Watari dies. If he dies, it will be announced to the topic that L died)
5. Watari (Wolfsbane, if L dies, he'll lose his power.)
6. Near (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain both seer and guardian power and will be seer'd blue. However he can only activate one of those powers each night phase)
7. Mello (Is told he is a normal human untill L dies. If L dies, he will obtain Siddoh's Death note (or steal it if it is in the possession of another player). During the Phase he recieves the note this way, he can decide to give it back to Siddoh (to do this, he must PM the host, if he does this, Siddoh's note will disapper from the game) or to keep it, in which case he can't give it to any other player. If he keeps it, he will become a solo 3rd party role. If he gives it back, he will be seer'd blue, and if he dies, Near will be told the identy of one wolf at random).
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Death Note's (Items):

Siddoh's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light at the start of Night phase one.
Gelus's Death Note: will be given to Amane Misa at the start of Night two.
Rem's Death Note: will be given to Yagami Light by one of Misa's powers.

• Any player that has a Death Note will be seer'd red except for humans that currently have a power (in other words: L, Watari as long as L is still alive, Near when L is dead and Mello when L is dead (unless he decides to keep Siddoh's Death Note) will not be seer'd red when holding a death note).
  • If a human holds a Death Note, he will gain vigi powers.
  • If a wolf holds a Death Note, he will be able to wolf. Without Death Note, a wolf team is unable to wolf. Only one wolfing goes through each night, which is the first one sent to me.
  • In order to trade a death note, both the sender and the reciever must agree.
  • Death Notes do not dissapear, except by the power of Mello.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is wolf'd or vigi'd, the player that sent the PM to me will obtain the Death Note.
  • If a player who holds a Death Note is lynched, the player that casted the first vote will obtain the Death Note.

Wolves do not know eachother.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Poll will be up tomorrow at 10PM EST.

EFitTrainr

If someone who can host makes a 50th anniversary Doctor Who game, well, that would be swell...

(and Doctor Who started in 1963...)
I like food.

Mashi

I might be late in updating so sorry if I am!!!

Also, I guess I'll post my game too???

TWC:
1. Bird - While alive, there will be sinister tweeting heard at the beginning of every Phase.
2. vermilionvermin - While alive, the Wolves may choose to paint any Player in the game vermilion Red for a Phase.
3. Mashi - While alive, SuperFireKirby will make a cameo in each story segment yelling that Mashi is always a Wolf.  This does not mean that SuperFireKirby will not cameo after Mashi's death, however.  Actually, SuperFireKirby will always make a cameo.  This Role is just a normal Wolf.

Special TWGers:
4. Jub3r7 - While alive, no Specials (except Jub3r7) may be wolfed.  If Jub3r7 is killed, it will be revealed to the thread.  Does not know he/she is Jub3r7.
5. mastergamer_38 - While alive, the game becomes a true colour cardflip game because programming and hacking skills.  Does not know he/she is mastergamer_38.
6. Liggy - While alive, all Players may PM the Host for who they would like to be seered during each Night Phase because Liggy does Ballot stuff I guess, idk.  Seer results will be posted at the end of each Nigh Phase.  Does not know he/she is Liggy.

TWGers:
7. [insert NSMer here]
8. [insert NSMer here]
9. [insert NSMer here]
10. [insert NSMer here]
11. [insert NSMer here]
12. [insert NSMer here]

MaestroUGC

Hey, how come I'm not in your game Mashi?

What, don't you like my cupcakes?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

davy

Wait, if Mashi is allowed to host now, does that mean that when you become second place you can use your free do-over in eighter the next host sign-ups or the host sign-ups thereafter? And does it also mean they can submit another game for the free do-over than the game with which they became second place?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

I think this question was once brought up before, but yes.  It's occurred in the past anyway!  I wouldn't mind a second placer putting up a new game if desired.