News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Battle Theme" (Replacement)

Started by Sebastian, November 25, 2013, 06:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

If someone could fix this one up or redo it, I would be really grateful :)

Thanks

Sebastian

MusicMeister47

Why don't you just take the sheet music for the existing version and change it a little?

Sebastian

MusicMeister47

Clearly if you have time to post here you have free time sometimes. Just take it bit by bit.

FierceDeity

Not that I'm going to add a request to the multiple others I have yet to do for you, MLF, but you might wanna at least say what it is about this that needs fixing. Not that I've looked at it, so idk if it's anything blaringly obvious, but I'm assuming that if it were so obvious anyone could tell, the original arranger wouldn't have made it that way. So...

Sebastian

Please, Fierce, dont do Overthere Stair for me. I will do that one myself. But..... if you could this one... :)

FierceDeity

Ok, haha. Don't expect it too soon, though (as I'm sure you already don't, at this point :P)
I should have a lot more time in a couple weeks, as my winter break is 6 weeks long, so I should definitely be able to finish this by the end of that. I should also be able to put the finishing touches on Nimbus Land in that time :)

Sebastian