News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[MOVIE] The Incredibles - The Incredits

Started by Jet Blankett, November 27, 2013, 08:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Blankett

hey guys, I know this is a 'Nintendo sheet music'-based website and all, but do ya'll do occasional non-Nintendo (and by non-Nintendo, I mean 'non-video game') stuff? I love this piece from the Incredibles and was wondering if someone could put it into sheet music for the piano? Two pianos would probably work better than just solo piano. If ya'll don't do any "movie" stuff, no worries. Do you know someone who does? Thanks  :)

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.

Jet Blankett

if it needs to be from a video game, this could "technically" be from the Incredibles video game (at least parts of it) lol

Yugi

Didn't we already tell you that this has to go into a different board?

Bubbles

Quote from: Jet Blankett on November 27, 2013, 08:09:08 PMif it needs to be from a video game, this could "technically" be from the Incredibles video game (at least parts of it) lol
Yugi's right, this thread belongs in the Music board (though I don't remember telling you this before). I don't know the specifics of the game or movie's soundtrack, but from your description they don't sound too close

Jet Blankett

Quote from: Yugi on November 27, 2013, 08:11:02 PMDidn't we already tell you that this has to go into a different board?
This is the first time to my knowledge this has occurred with me. Since this is just in general "Music" discussion board now, let's just stick with the actual Incredits from the movie (see YouTube link). I believe the game is different, and this is the version I like. Thanks for pointing me to the right board

Yugi

I may have had you confused for some other guy.

SlowPokemon

Just buy the Incredibles piano solo book, you can't get better sheet music than an official Disney release.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 28, 2013, 07:52:10 AMJust buy the Incredibles piano solo book, you can't get better sheet music than an official Disney release.
Fun Fact: I got a piano solo book with disney songs in it.

Guess which Incredibles song it has?

K-NiGhT

We don't do movie sheets here D:

This isn't MovSheetMusic...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Olimar12345

^I lol'd.

But seriously, we should have a child board for off-topic requests.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!