dajwxp - I Burned The Giratina. (240916: POKEMON SUN/MOON! :D)

Started by daj, December 11, 2013, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Just looked it up; apparently m.d. is shorthand Latin for "right hand" and m.s. is shorthand Latin for "left hand." Never seen it before either.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

Quote from: Dudeman on June 23, 2016, 08:27:47 PMJust looked it up; apparently m.d. is shorthand Latin for "right hand" and m.s. is shorthand Latin for "left hand." Never seen it before either.

Eeyup. It's used in places where you score the left hand part above the right hand part, but in the upper stave. Works vice versa.

I'm quite certain it's standard notation! ^^ No examples come to mind but I'm sure I've seen a fair share of this~

Pokemon DPPt - Fight Area (Piano Solo)
Done! In manuscript :p. Dang, this is a really good soundtrack.

It's the hardest solo piano I'll write in a while haha. It's made to be playable but really tough.

manuscript!

~

Next up is probably Route 210! Followed by Sunyshore, which will be pretty dang tough.

mikey

unmotivated

daj

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 30, 2016, 06:35:52 PMyay I'm using your buttons in my arrangement thread

yay!! you're awesome! ^^

Also, Fight Area!

Pokemon DPPt: Fight Area (Piano Solo)

Ooh, tough piece. Loved it a lot haha.
pdf!

Also made all the rough Score + Audio videos on my Youtube public, because I don't think I can put in time to properly do them up~

daj

Pokemon DPPt: Route 216 (Another Reduction! ^^)

Done for cashwarrior! ^^
pdf!

Onionleaf

Ooh, that was so pleasant to listen to. I would most definitely pick this sheet up once I.. you know, find someone with a similar playing level to mine, who also likes video game music and is willing to practise with me for hours... maybe some day. :P

FireArrow

That's cool and all but I'm not entirely sure if "seductively" is the right word choice.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

daj

Quote from: FireArrow on July 04, 2016, 05:56:08 PMThat's cool and all but I'm not entirely sure if "seductively" is the right word choice.

Ah, I thought I got rid of that. Hmm...

It was an old expression I used back in 2014 haha, not too sure why it's there (okay maybe i half-copied the left hand part) buuut welpz. I'm not too intent on re-exporting a pdf just to fix one word if it doesn't affect the music buuut if you've got fun reasons please drop me a pm? Or sound off, maybe ^^. Hehe~

Quote from: Onionleaf on July 04, 2016, 02:19:37 AMOoh, that was so pleasant to listen to. I would most definitely pick this sheet up once I.. you know, find someone with a similar playing level to mine, who also likes video game music and is willing to practise with me for hours... maybe some day. :P

Ahh, thank you so much! :)
A thing that I saw some genius do on site was to collaborate with another member online! ^^ Both people lock their partsto a click, one of them splices the recording, and boom! That's a duet.

Just suggesting!

i wouldnt mind doing one of those parts actually after all i'm kinda learning the full, insane version as i type this

cashwarrior1

daj

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 05, 2016, 08:30:08 AMYay! I'm gonna do this for my christmas recital.

Yay! ^^ Hope you enjoy it very muchez <3

Full Release: Pokemon DPPt - Route 216, 2 Pianos.
Started a whole new thread for full releases, so all the extra stuff goes there! Here's the video though:

Also updated the Route 216 (2016) links to the more polished full scores~

Latios212

Wow. I can never get my recordings to line up that well... nice job :J

Also just checked out your Fight Area arrangement for the first time. I don't know why, but it's just making me so happy.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

daj

Quote from: Latios212 on July 08, 2016, 08:35:21 PMWow. I can never get my recordings to line up that well... nice job :J

skill!

and also the power of audio editing. oh my, that was some intense forty-five minute cutting session. you should have seen my face when i first heard the first two skeleton tracks spliced together, haha! i threw up blood. cut and paste, take some audio from a separate track, throw in lots of crossfades, badabing! it worked out mostly. kept some mistakes to keep it real.

...erm, kinda skill. but...erm, no cheating? ^^;

QuoteAlso just checked out your Fight Area arrangement for the first time. I don't know why, but it's just making me so happy.

Haha, it is a really uplifting track :)

Thank you for the compliments, it makes me happy too~

daj

Pokemon DPPt: Valor Lakefront (Piano Solo)

Chill out! And grab one of those rooms in the always-fully-booked hotel. It's the most flat piece I've done; I've left dynamics out intentionally because i was impatient I realised it would be better to keep this calm and not too dramatic. Performers can add their own expressions if it makes sense and stuff anyway ^^

PDF!

Also my op might be getting a makeover soon. Dang. Tables are magical.

Latios212

AHHHH THIS SONG

Quote from: dajwxp on July 10, 2016, 01:39:45 AMIt's the most flat piece I've done
but it's in three sharps

I actually really love your OP. Takes up tons of space, but feels more like a gallery than a list which I think is cool :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

That Torterra isn't a Torterra unless its name is Tortilla.