News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Fort Francis"

Started by Crazy Hand, December 27, 2013, 07:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Hand

Completed by mariolegofan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUD24WICV4

I think I can actually arrange this song myself if someone can help with the left hand accompaniment part. I can't seem to make it sound right. Can anyone arrange that left hand for me?

spitllama

The bass voice that you're hearing is actually the easy part. It's the electronic sixteenth notes in the background that are going to be the bear...

And since this is Super Paper Mario there are probably 6 other voices going on that I can't hear without headphones >.<
I love but hate this OST.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sebastian

Ill take it.......if you dont want to do it.

Sebastian

spitllama

Submissions Page

Sebastian

Crazy Hand

I'd love to do it, but I probably don't have the arranging skill.

Crazy Hand

Quote from: spitllama on December 27, 2013, 11:06:56 PMThe bass voice that you're hearing is actually the easy part. It's the electronic sixteenth notes in the background that are going to be the bear...

Well, when I said the left hand, I meant both of the background voices, but I kept trying to arrange them, but it didn't work out very well...

Is it even possible to arrange those background voices?

Sebastian

Sebastian

Im about half way done with this song. Its much harder than I thought it would be :)
I hope to have it done by tomorrow afternoon...

Sebastian

Its FINALLY done  ;D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktqqzps1qkkpqyk/Fort%20Francis.zip

Please PLEASE tell me if there are any errors or mistakes (on my personal arrangment thread) :)

Crazy Hand

Thanks so much!

There are a few background voices missing, but I honestly didn't expect those to even be playable on piano.

In other words, this is awesome!

Sebastian

spitllama

Just what I saw on the first playthrough--

You'll want to readdress the RH rhythms on measures 49, 53, and 61.

Make sure to add the title to the top of each page, or at the very least remove the [Title] boxes.

Iit's typically recommended that 8vas/8vbs are not applied halfway through a musical phrase or measure. On 55 and 63 they are doing both. I would just extend them from 53 --> 56 and 61 --> end
Submissions Page

Sebastian