News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What is considered spam?

Started by K-NiGhT, January 04, 2014, 03:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

The more I read about it, it's just a difficult issue. MarioLegoFan and Olimar aren't wrong. I'd like to apologize for sparking this debate. Obviously the request board is for requests, it's just that I think more common sense needs to be applied. I don't want to impose limits on requests or anything, it's just that you have to admit what's going on is ridiculous.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

This is getting ridiculous. You guys know what spam is, and it's not his requests. It'd be a different issue if he was constantly posting in some thee thread, but how much is he really bothering you by requesting songs? I feel like everyone on nsm is getting more and more hostile lately and I don't like it.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2014, 04:20:32 PM...no single member here is better than another. Except for maybe maestro.

You all heard him say it! I am the best!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

PLOT TWIST: We were spamming this entire time
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 04, 2014, 05:18:45 PMI feel like everyone on nsm is getting more and more hostile lately and I don't like it.
Who are you to say we're getting hostile!?!?! I'm not hostile! Don't you dare suggest that I'm hostile! If anybody calls me hostile, I'll beat them up!!

I can understand why people are getting frustrated over the requesting issue; I think it almost crosses the line into spam, unless you don't consider posting dozens of topics in a rather short time period spam.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

It sound like you do think it's spam. Since the beginning of August, he has created 17 request topics. 17 requests in 5 months is certainly above the norm, but not close to spamming

Yugi

Quote from: Bubbles on January 04, 2014, 05:45:24 PMIt sound like you do think it's spam. Since the beginning of August, he has created 17 request topics. 17 requests in 5 months is certainly above the norm, but not close to spamming
Where did you get this information?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bubbles on January 04, 2014, 05:45:24 PMIt sound like you do think it's spam. Since the beginning of August, he has created 17 request topics. 17 requests in 5 months is certainly above the norm, but not close to spamming
looking at the dates of some of the request topics, a good number of them have been in the last month, some of them merely days apart. if that's not spam i don't know what is, especially since he doesn't even really wait for a response until posting another one.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 04, 2014, 04:52:30 PMThis has gotten really off topic.
Dr. P has arranged a crapton of songs. Go look at the Pokemon section.
well excuse me for not caring.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 06:53:21 PMwell excuse me for not caring.
Excuse me for pointing out an invalid point.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

Yeaaah, I'm getting tired of this.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on January 04, 2014, 06:53:21 PMwell excuse me for not caring.
What i meant: Well excuse me for not caring who makes what and trying to think of someone who hasn't made an arrangment.

Gosh guys.

mikey

You would think this is a theblackgiantdoghead thread
unmotivated

Winter

This is considered spam. Not a single member in the future is ever going to look at this thread and learn what spam is. Aside from in a kind of ionic accidental way.

Locked. Probably permanently. This thread needs to be started over if it's to be taken seriously.