News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Zelda (Link) Game to Hurt and Heal!

Started by Sebastian, December 28, 2013, 08:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2014, 08:18:59 PMI've done two full playthroughs, it's still one of my least favorite Zelda games

Only two?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Not arguing just for the sake of being a prick, but I'm on my first time through and in my opinion it's a brilliant game. It's not as classic Zelda as say Ocarina of Time, but the art style is absolutely beautiful and the puzzles are quite clever. I love the music as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Wind Waker is my favorite overall game, but the other games have their own catagories. I like Twilight Princess for its gorgeous soundtrack, Skyward Sword for its art style and the Motion Plus puzzles, etc. The only thing I didn't love about Wind Waker was that period in the middle (or more towards the end really) where you had to find all the maps, pay a million rupees for Tingle to decipher them, then go to each spot and find the Triforce piece. The overall game has a light (can I say bubbly?) cheery attitude while still being interesting and difficult at times

SlowPokemon

I think I'd describe the overall feel of the game as "charming." It's the type of game you smile a lot while playing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2014, 09:07:41 PMI think I'd describe the overall feel of the game as "charming." It's the type of game you smile a lot while playing.
I'd agree with that!
unmotivated