K-NiGhT can sing and play assorted instruments!

Started by K-NiGhT, August 04, 2011, 11:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

Holy Flygons, only 3 weeks? ._.

The first thought that came to my head when I listened to the beginning of the Pokeflute of Time was isn't that OoT Intro Theme? XD

Nebbles

Yeah, Bes mixed the Ninetales them and the OoT intro theme together XD

And haha "Holy Flygons" I want to use that.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Languages are easy to duplicate while singing, knowing the language is a different story. That being said, French is one of the harder languages to sing if English is your primary language, since you pretty much have to do something against instinct while singing than you would with the other romance languages and English. Being a vocalist, I have to say, your French wasn't too bad for three weeks worth of practice. My old choir director once told me that if you ever forget the owrds for a french song, you can just sing some random french gibberish and nobody will know. It worked for him during his senior recital while in college. Food for thought.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Nebbles on April 04, 2012, 07:34:33 PMYeah, Bes mixed the Ninetales them and the OoT intro theme together XD

And haha "Holy Flygons" I want to use that.
*Facepalm* How did I not catch that? :P I think I need to change my avatar before I become too much like it. Yes. Sophisticated Link.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on April 04, 2012, 07:34:33 PMYeah, Bes mixed the Ninetales them and the OoT intro theme together XD

Well, actually, there is a number of things I did. The first 2 measures I implented the PMD Rescue Team main theme motif, then in measures 5-14 I used the melody of PMD2 "In the Hands of Fate" (slightly adapted to fit into 4/4 time), then in measures 15-20 I used the melody PMD2 "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye". The whole arrangement, however, follows the structural and harmonic framework of LoZ: Ocarina of Time "Title Theme". The title of the arrangement itself is a spoof of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, replaced with various Pokemon vocabulary. Renaming it to the "Legend of Ninetales" references the fact that this is a PMD medley in a sense, as the Ninetales Legend is local folklore in PMD1. The latter half of the title "Pokeflute of Time" references the fact that the arrangement is a structural replica of the Ocarina of Time's title theme, with Ocarina replaced with Pokeflute so as to "pokemon-ify" the title for good measure.

In short, I did not just haphazardly throw two themes together :P (not that I'm saying I think you're accusing me of that Nebbles). Everything from the notes to the very title was carefully thought out.

Anyway, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY SEE SOMEONE EVER PLAY THIS FOR REAL!?!? You're so awesome Night.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ChrisLeeFan1118

Very good, you have a very beautiful voice. Next to mine your's sounds high; in my church choir, I'm the only Baritone; all the other men in the choir are either Tenors or Basses.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

K-NiGhT

Lol thx. Those songs didn't really show my lower range tho, except for the last one :P

K-NiGhT

quick update: I'm gonna not be posting videos for a little while. Learning a pretty difficult song for y'all ;D

K-NiGhT

So...I got a ukulele yesterday...be watching for that :O

JDMEK5

Done your hard uke song yet? I play ukelele too so I'm psyched!

(Please tell me it's Dragon Roost Island!)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Kman96

BUUUUUMP!!!

dude, I've never seen this thread before. You sing like a goddamned angel. Why. WHY. WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS THREAD BEFORE OMG.

ilu
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT