News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Second Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by MaestroUGC, January 26, 2014, 09:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

"best mercs player"

I'd say you to stop being such a butthurt and move on, but I know you'd make another one of those essays I never read.

SlowPokemon

If we're aiming to do this on February 16, don't you think nominations should begin soon?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2014, 05:33:42 AM"best mercs player"

I'd say you to stop being such a butthurt and move on, but I know you'd make another one of those essays I never read.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 28, 2014, 09:59:41 PMWell, obviously, it wasn't directed at me, and only me, but I don't see very many other people nominating categories that there wouldn't be too many people to vote for, and it seems as if I provoked you with my post (as with Slow's comment). :P
One category/person isn't "very many" (and neither is two :P). Especially because there isn't even Mercs on NSM.

I guess you couldn't even be bothered to read a small paragraph...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Alright, I think the list is filled out enough. Start sending me your nominations and stuff, cut-off will be on the 5th to allow stragglers a chance to put people in.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 29, 2014, 05:33:42 AM"best mercs player"

I thought I struck that out?

Besides, thinking about it now, there's actually a considerable number of people here who have or had played mercs, so it's not as vague as you think

Waddle Bro

NSM has no mercs. Have LLF Superlatives for mercs.

Yugi

SlowPokemon

For something to be a joke, it has to be funny
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

OK, I just updated the list with the nominations sent in so far. There's still a few days left beafore we start building to the big day, so if you haven't nominated yet, or want to add somebody, there's still time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Okay who nominated me as most scariest?

i'll go to their house at night and break into their room then ill wake them up and put them against the wall, then ill slap them 20 million times while breakign their neck, ill then crucify their body and cut the head off

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 26, 2014, 09:31:10 PMLargest Ham: SUPERFIREKIRBY, BLACKDRAGONSLAYER, KEFKATICFANATIC, CLANKERTHIRTYSEVEN
Spoiler

OH BOY HAAAAAAM
[close]
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: Yugi on February 03, 2014, 10:47:51 PMOkay who nominated me as most scariest?

i'll go to their house at night and break into their room then ill wake them up and put them against the wall, then ill slap them 20 million times while breakign their neck, ill then crucify their body and cut the head off
Stop it Yugi you're just scaring me more.
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

who nominated me for nicest and friendliest

F*** you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

obviously someone thought it was funny to put a "man" after my name in so many categories.

rude.

Nebbles

Oh my, I'm quite flattered by all my nominations. You guys are too sweet.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel