change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[ARCHIVE] Braixen's Arrangements

Started by braix, February 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 02, 2015, 06:45:35 PMUndertale
Fallen Down
I mostly need help with formatting/playability

Good job so far!

I think in cases like measures 17-end, you might want to have the left hand take over some of the harmonies. Like the low D in measure 17 could be played with the left instead of the right. That would make it an octave chord as opposed to an 11(ish) chord.

Also, be sure to let me know when you want to add this to the arrangement project.  :)

FireArrow

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 02, 2015, 06:45:35 PMUndertale

Fallen Down
[MID] [MUS] [MUSX] [PDF] [Original]

I mostly need help with formatting/playability

It's in D major man (same notes, just add a key signature and change it enharmonically.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

braix

Should I change only the Ebs, or should I change the other flats to sharps as well?

FireArrow

Only Eb's, the other flats are correct. The Eb's are part of a B major chord, which is B, D#, F#.

braix

FireArrow

For playability and readability:
Roll any reaches in the L.H. that are greater than a minor tenth.
Notate anything you want the L.H. to play in the lower staff, if the notes end up too high change the clef (mostly talking about mm.1-15)
Use cross staff beaming to put any notes in the second R.H. voice that are greater than a minor tenth away from the melody in the bottom staff (to indicate that it's being played by the L.H.)

Those are mostly optional and there are other ways to do it, so you decide.

braix

I spent the last couple hours trying to make the OP as pretty as I could. Enjoy.

Latios212

whoamygod
that's really cool :D

I have to be that guy tho who points out the missing accent mark on the e's though
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

My word, I was not expecting such greatness.

It looks incredible. :))
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

braix

Thanks guys :D
I realized the missing accent marks the moment I typed the first "Pokemon". However I'm lazy so I just went with it.

Yug_Guy

dublincalif

You don't know how long I've been waiting for somebody to transcribe the wii shop channel theme. In fact I've tried to do it myself with no success at all. Much thanks to you!!