News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Last Guardians: War of the warriors

Started by sharonyu, November 30, 2014, 06:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharonyu

Last Guardians is completely an action game, which I like the exciting fighting and combat skills. I play as an adventurer in the game, seek to conquest with others in the mysterious and adventurous land. This game is fantastic, the graphic is 3D and amazing, sound effect is excellence, combat skills is extremely good. I love the exiting fighting battles, different mysterious adventure, and unique visual effect. This is the combat game which is the blending of the conquest and exploration.
You can download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.matrixgame.thesaints2RU

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

I love exiting fighting battles. 10/10.

Maelstrom

I just realized how absolutely atrocious the grammar is.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Winter

K-NiGhT

this makes me think of a few years back when some bot posted about wedding dresses and shado went off on some huge rant and made a whole quest out of it, still managing to make it fit into the gaming board (if it actually was in the gaming board...i don't remember.)

can we sacrifice some of the newbies so we can summon shado back

you know who i'm talking about

if you dont it's probably you

beware
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 04, 2009, 09:38:03 PMfirst of all you need to find the clothing store on world 7. there you meet a wizard and he will ask you to find 50 mysterious blue shells. once you collect the shells, the wizard will give you the material needed to make the dress. if you have high enough crafting you can make it yourself or you can take it to the dresser, who works in a store in the next town over. unfortunately, on your way there you will meet 3 guards that you must face in a battle before you are allowed to pass. they are all level 70 and are weak against water, fire, and earth respectively. once you pass, you will be at the town. find the dresser and she will say that she will make the dresses for you if you assassinate her husband who has been cheating on her. go outside and find a high location and find a bird. that bird will mark waypoints on your map. once you interrogate, pickpocket, and eavesdrop your way to the husband's daily routine, go back to the dresser to get a feather. make your way to the husband and avoid any guards. assassinate him and wipe the feather with his blood and take it back to the dresser as proof that the deed is done. the dresser will make the dresses for you. you will need to be at least level 99 to equip them though.

I hope that helps.
found it :)