[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Gourmet Race"

Started by mikey, February 23, 2014, 05:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McDucky

Quote from: zoroark1264 on March 01, 2014, 02:04:58 PMLol you don't mind if I set this as my ringtone, right?

Whoa, not so fast! I need to see your license, sir.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

can I get an MUS file from you mariolegofan?
unmotivated

mikey

and gosh darn it guys you know I can't open dropbox files ;_;
unmotivated

McDucky

FierceDeity

mikey

idk it just says that when I try to open them Windows couldn't identify this file.
I tried both mcducky's MUS and mlf's zip.
unmotivated

McDucky

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 01, 2014, 03:13:33 PMidk it just says that when I try to open them Windows couldn't identify this file.
I tried both mcducky's MUS and mlf's zip.
Try to open the MUS in finale (rather than outside finale). The zip should work, but try using something like WinRAR or 7Zip to open it. 

Could you post the exact error message? :)

mikey

unmotivated

LontaBeans

Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D

mikey

unmotivated

McDucky

mikey

I'm sorry if I sound picky guys ;_;
I'll be able to look at these eventually(maybe)
unmotivated

LontaBeans

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 03, 2014, 01:34:24 PMI'm sorry if I sound picky guys ;_;
I'll be able to look at these eventually(maybe)
You are still one odd person...  :o

OK? Sound good? :)
Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D