News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[3DS] Bravely Default: Flying Fairy - "Moving Toward Hope"

Started by LontaBeans, February 25, 2014, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LontaBeans

Sorry for all the requests lately. I promise this is my last one for at least 2 weeks.  :'(

I'd like to request this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6wCHHY8Yc

If it's already done, then great! Thanks!  ;D
Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: LontaBeans on February 25, 2014, 03:00:00 AMSorry for all the requests lately. I promise this is my last one for at least 2 weeks.  :'(
Don't worry! Unless you go overboard, people (hopefully) shouldn't mind too much! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LontaBeans

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 25, 2014, 03:43:15 AMDon't worry! Unless you go overboard, people (hopefully) shouldn't mind too much! :P
lol ok! I'm gonna abuse the system now... Heh-heh... jk
Skype: lontabeans | 3DS FC: 1289-8495-8484 | Playing: Pokémon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy.
Message me if you want to add me on 3DS. Go ahead and add me on Skype, just leave me your username from here. ;D