News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

New member! Check out my stuff and give me suggestions?

Started by Gallahaut, February 25, 2014, 08:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gallahaut

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I'll try to keep it short. I'm really interested in transcription and arrangement of VGM, I have a degree in piano performance (and horn), and I feel like I'm pretty much awesome at theory and aural skills (which I also tutor at university). I have a TON of FULL SCORE transcriptions on YouTube; all of them are done entirely by ear, and I strive and pride myself to make them with the utmost accuracy.

Please check them out and see for yourself!! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9AE9435000A0D9B6 (my FFVI ones I think are the best, and I'm working on transcribing the whole game).

Anyway, I'm excited to start an account here and add a little focus to piano transcriptions. I would be interested to know what people like and if there are any suggestions, pieces or projects I might be able to get in on to help contribute.

Thank you!  ;D

Gallahaut

McDucky

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Welcome~
To the best of my knowledge all you have to do is arrange, submit, and trap dance.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Lol, he makes one post promoting his youtube page, then never makes another post. Interesting.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Well, he posted and nobody replied to him for about a month... :P  Looks like he kept checking back for a few weeks and then just gave up /o\

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Most people on forums just join up, make an introduction topic and a few posts, and then forget that we exist after a week anyway. It really shouldn't be anything to worry about.

FierceDeity

Well, he did post in what is quite likely the least frequented section, haha

braix

Lol well I've been stalking these forums for about a year before I joined so I'm pretty sure I won't forget everyone here exists.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Gallahaut

Hey I never forgot this place exists. I still use it all the time just not logged in. I want to do arrangements for the Final Fantasy series since its seriously lacking, but I am a Sibelius user and notice you all only use Finale on this site. another thing I think would be great is to fix up all the sheets with "interesting" choices of enharmonic spellings, but again I use Sibelius.

That and like the other guy said, no one really seemed interested in another arranger anyway.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Gallahaut on October 25, 2014, 12:54:16 PMHey I never forgot this place exists. I still use it all the time just not logged in. I want to do arrangements for the Final Fantasy series since its seriously lacking, but I am a Sibelius user and notice you all only use Finale on this site. another thing I think would be great is to fix up all the sheets with "interesting" choices of enharmonic spellings, but again I use Sibelius.

That and like the other guy said, no one really seemed interested in another arranger anyway.
We are interested in other arrangers. We're just not interested in new arrangers who don't stick around. And, you posted in the least frequented part of ninsheetmusic. (Google just autocorrected ninsheet music to ninsheetmusic O.o)   I'd recommend posting in the help forums if you need it. And bumping the topics if they get ignored. It's a shame that there's not an easy way to convert Sibelius to Finale, but there's nothing I can do. :(

Bespinben

Quote from: Gallahaut on October 25, 2014, 12:54:16 PMbut I am a Sibelius user and notice you all only use Finale on this site

:o I know your pain
(Horrid "Project .mus conversion" *shiver*)

I'm very curious to see what you mean by "interesting enharmonic spellings", haha. I think we definitely could use your input to settle this little discussion here: http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6254.0

And, by all means, you are welcome here. I know. I know.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday