[Wii] Super Paper Mario - Multiple Songs

Started by Sebastian, February 26, 2014, 01:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

FireArrow

I will make the wise decision to avoid arranging SPM music. Hopefully someone more talented is interested, this game has an awesome soundtrack.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

SPM music is horrifying. There are so many voices, it makes you feel like Red in Twitch Plays Pokemon.
UPUPDOWNLEFTSTARTANARCHYSTARTRIGHTUPSTARTSTARTLEFTRIGHTUPDEMOCRACYSTART9START9START9
That being said, I'd be down to arrange pit of 100 trials, but I think I should refrain from adding anything to my list until I finish my already enormous backlog (including the paper mario project; I swear, I'll get to those any day now XD)

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 26, 2014, 11:22:36 PMSPM music is horrifying. There are so many voices, it makes you feel like Red in Twitch Plays Pokemon.
Very True! Spm music is hard, thats why I requested them!  :)

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 26, 2014, 11:22:36 PMThat being said, I'd be down to arrange pit of 100 trials
Ok :)

Quote from: FierceDeity on February 26, 2014, 11:22:36 PMI think I should refrain from adding anything to my list until I finish my already enormous backlog (including the paper mario project; I swear, I'll get to those any day now XD)
If you need any help, just post your to-do list and I could take some of them off your hands :) I am a fast arranger (the kirby one you recently took I can do?) Oh and take your time with pit of 100 trials so you can get the PM arrangement project ones done :)

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sebastian

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

daringdan3721

Yes, we need more SPM music! Would it be possible to add Castle Bleck into this list?
To feel sadness is to live, but as long as you are alive, the future is a blank page.

FireArrow

^I think I've requested it once. I do have it on my to-do list, that is, if I don't start it and go lolnope.

Sebastian

We'll follow you Shadoninja if you do more SPM music

I do agree we need mor SPM music. :)
I would do an arrangement project of SPM after we finish Paper Mario 64, but I dont think anyone would help...

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Sebastian

King Sammer

Sammre Kingdom!

Also, can you do any of these below?
The Open Plane
The Tile Pool
Dimentio, Charming Magician
Sammer's Kingdom
Truck, GO
Brobot Battle
I'm Not Nice
Outer Space
Swoon.exe
Battle Time
Gloam Valley
Strange Company
Pure Heart Get

[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Sammer's kingdom is on the site. Please, only post this in one place, OK?

FireArrow

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 24, 2014, 02:12:50 PMSammer's kingdom is on the site. Please, only post this in one place, OK?

The Sammer's Kingdom on site is terribly inaccurate though.