News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Sheet Music Errors Thread

Started by KefkaticFanatic, March 16, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Also Latios I looked at the Space K.K. (Aircheck) sheet. And I noticed a small error. In m.8-11, I have the lower layer notes as layer 1 and the higher as layer 2, this results in that the higher notes appear to the right of the lower layer chords. I edited it so that the lower layer is now layer 2 and the higher is layer 1. So now the notes are a bit better spaced. I also think it looks better when spaced this way in contrast to how it is now.

Also moved down the last quarter note rest on beat 4 (in each measure (m.8-11)) a nudge, so it's more centered (how it usually is spaced). 

The files are in the same folder (in a new zip file):
Fixed Sheets

Also did a small change to Into the Wilderness (replaced the files in the zip folder in the folder that I linked with the new files). You could look up the changes in my long post. So the files should be perfect now.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Also changed the files in Eternal Bond (Fire Emblem). I think it's better in 4/4 the entire sheet. If people prefer it in 12/8 or whatever they can do they're own replacement of it, but I want it in 4/4. Also makes less sense to only have the last part in 12/8. So y, just take the files as they are, and then someone else have to fix it later, I just fixed some errors I found. So y, now the files should be perfect.

Quote from: Libera on February 08, 2019, 02:25:49 PMWhat I'm suggesting is to write the whole thing in 12/8.  The percussion has a 12/8 feel throughout the entire piece and, regardless, only changing to 12/8 for that last page feels weird to me.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on February 09, 2019, 03:08:35 AMWell you could just update with the new files with my fixes (they're better than the ones on site). Not in the mood of revisiting this, just saw some errors I wanted to fix.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Splatoon Inkling

Well I was looking at the arrangement for Mario Kart Wii Thwomp Desert, and the .MUS Seems to be a little off. I'm hearing the bass coming before the treble. https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/mus/1065 Maybe it's just something with my PC, but IDK. The MIDI sounds correct, but this doesn't. I also believe I heard a few errors as well.

Zeila

The composer info for Vs. Meta Knight in Kirby's Epic Yarn is incorrect. I realized I spelled Hirokazu Ando's name wrong, but then I looked into it further and he's only listed as a composer in Kirby Super Star Ultra (according to Wikipedia). I looked at a let's play for the original game's credits and the 2nd composer listed should be Dan Miyakawa instead

PDF | MUS

Sorry for the trouble

Libera

Quote from: Zeila on June 14, 2019, 11:14:15 PMThe composer info for Vs. Meta Knight in Kirby's Epic Yarn is incorrect. I realized I spelled Hirokazu Ando's name wrong, but then I looked into it further and he's only listed as a composer in Kirby Super Star Ultra (according to Wikipedia). I looked at a let's play for the original game's credits and the 2nd composer listed should be Dan Miyakawa instead

PDF | MUS

Sorry for the trouble

No trouble at all!  Should be sorted now.  I took the opportunity to change the url at the same time because why not.  Thanks for letting us know!

Radiak488417

I noticed some mistakes in measure 18 of my arrangement of Footlight Lane. In the LH, the first three notes in the top layer should be F#-A-C instead of A-C-D, and the note right before beat 4 should be a D instead of a C. Also, the first RH dyad should have F# on the bottom instead of G. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Latios212

No worries, thanks for pointing that out! Updated the files with the above after verifying and also fixed the text spacing/margins.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Radiak488417

NineLives

I found a couple of small errors from two of my sheets. My arranger name is missing the space it usually has in my Game & Watch Gallery 4 sheet and in my Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards sheet, I credited N-Fusion Interactive as a publisher, though they were only responsible for the publishing of the 2013 Reloaded game, so it should just be "Sierra Entertainment © 1987." Sorry about that.

Here are the fixed files:

Game & Watch Gallery 4: PDF | MUS

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: PDF | MUS

mrmariomaster

The piece 'The Roost' from Animal Crossing Wild World is in the wrong time signature. It is in 3/4 but it should actually be written in 12/8, like 'Animal Crossing Results' from Mario Kart 8.

The Deku Trombonist

Radiak488417

While we're at it, Maelstrom's "Mother 3 Love Theme" arrangement is actually an arrangement of "Love Theme (Reprise)", so the title should be changed accordingly. Wrong, sorry about that.

Latios212

Quote from: NineLives on April 03, 2020, 08:23:58 PMI found a couple of small errors from two of my sheets. My arranger name is missing the space it usually has in my Game & Watch Gallery 4 sheet and in my Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards sheet, I credited N-Fusion Interactive as a publisher, though they were only responsible for the publishing of the 2013 Reloaded game, so it should just be "Sierra Entertainment © 1987." Sorry about that.

Here are the fixed files:

Game & Watch Gallery 4: PDF | MUS

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: PDF | MUS
Done! (For the second one, also made a super tiny adjustment to the repeat ending numbers.)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

I updated the official name and composer for Urbosa's Theme (aka Reunion: Urbosa) and did a few formatting changes. also the other champion themes should be titled "Reunion: [Champion]" too

pdf | mus

Latios212

ah sorry I missed this

I don't necessarily agree with changing the title here. "<Champion>'s Theme" has been the universally used English title for these four pieces in the absence of an official English soundtrack. Thoughts?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle