10th Anniversary

Started by Jamaha, April 11, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

As of today, it's been 10 years since NinSheetMusic was first made available on the web.

During those ten years we've had our ups and downs, including losing our hosting and domain at some point. Despite all that, ten years later we're still alive and kicking. I suppose that's something to be proud of, having a website's age reach double digits.

I probably should attempt to write some grand speech here, but I'm not really that good at such things. Better to just cut it short: Happy 10th Anniversary to NSM!

- Jamaha

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Here's to another 10+ years! ^-^
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

"'Then have another thousand years!' Sophie said, and willed very hard as she said it, in case just talking was not enough."

~Diana Wynne Jones, Howl's Moving Castle
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

I think I've got a tear in my eye. :,D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Awesome!
Is there a surprise update?

McDucky

Awesome! And I just joined a few months ago, but I've been a fan of the site for a while :)

Yugi

Maelstrom

Nice. And to think I only found out about this site a year ago.

Kylic97

Congratulations! I have only known of this site for literally a couple of days and am already in love with it. I sincerely appreciate all the work you have put into this site and hope you continue indefinitely. I have truly stumbled upon a gem from the internet. Once again, Congratulations!

FSM-Reapr

Cobraroll

Yay! Ten years! And since we were down for a few months a couple years back, we can have another 10 year anniversary soon. This is the "10 years since founding" anniversary, the next will be the "10 years of operation" anniversary.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

A whole decade. Now I feel old.
Quote from: Cobraroll on April 12, 2014, 05:31:45 AMYay! Ten years! And since we were down for a few months a couple years back, we can have another 10 year anniversary soon. This is the "10 years since founding" anniversary, the next will be the "10 years of operation" anniversary.
And then we'll have "10 years since the last update" anniversary.

Just kidding.

K-NiGhT

so when's the next update
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness