Started by Olimar12345, May 05, 2014, 10:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Yolo.

[3DS] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
Desperation (Light Arrangment)
[MID] [MUS] [PDF]

Olimar12345:
-I'm seeing this game as "Music from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity". Not sure which is correct or preferred though.
-Separate your composer names into two lines.
-Third beat in measure 17's LH needs to be the cord Eb and G
-The "F" on beat 3 of measure 23 should be a "G"
-The second "F" in measure 32 should be an Ab, and the following Bb should only be in one hand. Pick one.
-The first two notes in measure 26 (LH) should be Db and Ab
-The B natural in 34 and 38 (RH) needs to be a Cb
-The LH figure at 43 should be written as E natural - G natural - B natural - C natural - B natural. Apply this to measures 44, 47, and 48 as well.
-The first note in measures 17, 18, 19, 25, 26, and 27 (LH) should be written down an octave.
-The 8va you have should be an 8vb, since it is meant for the lower octave.
How to fix this
1) Select the Smart Shape Tool.

2) Smart Shape menu > Smart Shape Options...

3) In the pop up menu Symbols, choose "Octave Down (8va)", and click the button "Select..."

4) Select #215, which should be the 8vb symbol.

5) Click Ok.
[close]

Zoroark1264:
[MID] [MUS] [PDF]
I hope I did that right lmao I was a bit confused

Olimar12345: Looks better. I'll probably throw in a clef change or something to help with all of those ledger lines. Accepted.

[GBA] Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
Battle! Super-Ancient Pokemon
[MID] [MUS] [PDF]

EDIT: Sorry a MID file was broken. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Echo

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue Version - "Cycling"
[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

Olimar12345: Looks beautiful. Accepted.

[GB] Pokémon Gold/Silver Version - "Surf"
[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

Olimar12345: The Cb and Fb in the RH in measures 39 and 47 should be a B natural and E natural. Other than that it's fine (I can fix this, just posting for reference) Accepted.

YouAreNotATadpole

[GC] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Rogueport" (youtube)
[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

Olimar12345: We are only accepting MUS, Midi, and PDF files a this point in time. (all of your [MUS] links link to MUSX files, the default for Finale2014. You can export MUS files by chooseing Export > Finale 2012 from the File menu.)

YouAreNotATadpole: Sorry about that, I corrected all three links. Thanks!

Olimar12345: several things:
-If there is only one layer in a measure, put it in the first layer (this applies to stuff like LH 3, 4 and RH 5, etc.).
-I don't know how you intend on playing measures 18-21. The layers are too far apart. Move something.
-Return the material in RH layer 1 measure 25 to it's normal size and add the preceding rests. It almost looks like grace notes as is.
-Add a double bar line to your key changes.
-The sixteenth note triplets in octaves in the RH at measures 26 and 28 will be near impossible to play at that speed. I suggest removing the lower octave, since the LH is also playing it.
-All of the F naturals from 38-41 should be E#'s.
-Make the last eighth note in measures 55, 57, 59, and 61 (RH) a quarter note.

[PC] To the Moon - "World's Smallest Ferris Wheel" (youtube)
[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

Olimar12345:
-Missing a tempo mark
-The first four pick-up notes should be beamed together.
-The three "B"s in the last measure are impossible to play (unless you're hitting that middle one with your nose or something...). Move one of them.

Other than that it looks good. Nice job.

YouAreNotATadpole: Corrected!

Olimar12345: Good work. Accepted.

[NES] Tetris (Tengen) - Troïka (youtube)
[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

Olimar12345: Good work, man! Just a few small things to say:
-Put an opening dynamic mark. If anything, just put a mezzo forte.
-The site URL is missing.
-Think you can fit it all on two pages? You're really close! :J

YouAreNotATadpole: Corrected! I hope the staves on the first page aren't too close to each other, that's the space I used to remove the third page.

Olimar12345: Looks good. Accepted.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Update will be going up soon! Everyone check your posts if you want to make it in the update!

I would also like to take a moment to thank those of you who put a youtube link to the original in your post. It wasn't required, but you made my job a little easier! You guys are awesome! :,J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jegilmer

Is there going to be another page where we can make more submissions, or should we submit on this page?

fingerz

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 08, 2014, 06:48:51 PM1) Select the Smart Shape Tool.

2) Smart Shape menu > Smart Shape Options...

3) In the pop up menu Symbols, choose "Octave Down (8va)", and click the button "Select..."

4) Select #215, which should be the 8vb symbol.

5) Click Ok.
Whoa, thanks for that, Olimar! I've noticed that in Finale 2012 but I didn't know how I could fix it. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

braix

Quote from: fingerz on May 26, 2014, 03:24:54 PMWhoa, thanks for that, Olimar! I've noticed that in Finale 2012 but I didn't know how I could fix it. :D
yeah that was too helpful
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.