News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Olimar12345's Arting (NSM avatar doodles)

Started by Olimar12345, June 01, 2014, 01:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on June 02, 2014, 08:13:27 PMWhat about a Curly to match your Quote? Can't have one half of the dynamic duo.

I have decided that this is what I'll be doing next. I also have plans for adding a base to quote and giving them both an item (some weapon crystals, a small enemy, etc.)

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 06:01:32 AMHow about Mario :)

Nah.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 03, 2014, 07:32:57 AMCan you make olimar and/or a pikmin

Maybe an Olimar, but I already have a shit ton of pikmin figures about xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

You should totally give them the Iron Bond.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 03, 2014, 10:18:05 AMMaybe an Olimar, but I already have a shit ton of pikmin figures about xD
dude you gotta make an olimar for your pikmen
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on June 03, 2014, 02:56:53 PMYou should totally give them the Iron Bond.

Lol that's actually what I was planning! xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Good. Because that scene warmed my heart so much ;v; the two of them are so cute together.

Yugi

Do peacock and someone else from skullgirls to go with your big band.

blueflower999

Just found this. Quote looks excellent!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I don't know who that is but its really cute! I'd love to be able to make little figurines for my shelves like that

Olimar12345

Here's what I did yesterday:

Update No.3

Finished the base

UPRATE NO.2

Also tried starting Curly, but with no success. I went ahead and made the machine gun though.

Unpainted machine gun
[close]

Olimar12345

I also like to draw, and actually have an informal instagram for posting doodles on. A while back I posted a pic I drew of my team from Pokemon X, and today I finished my team pic from Alpha Sapphire, both of which are below:

My Pokemon X Team

Spoiler

[close]

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team

Spoiler

[close]

blueflower999

These are some of the coolest Pokémon sketches I've seen. Very nice!  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Olimar12345

Thanks guys! :D Also, I am about to do a nuzlocke thing, and am debating where to put it...If not here, then I'll probably put it in the storytelling board.

blueflower999

Are you recording yourself playing it, or are you just going to post updates?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.