News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

E3 2014

Started by Maelstrom, June 02, 2014, 09:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Only one week til E3.
(HYPE)9999999

Any predictions?

KefkaticFanatic

(optimistic) a new IP that isn't shovelware
(expected) 2 or 3 more sequels zzzzz

Though to be fair I don't think I would complain about another Zelda.  I'd be happy too if they gave us Star Fox that actually tried some new things like the GCN games in that franchise.

Couldn't care less about more DKC or standard side scroll Kirby though.  Had more than enough of that.

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Zelda U is definitely appearing and 4 unannounced nintendo games will be playable.
We've had enough 2D kirby games, but I'd like to see what it would do in 3D

Waddle Bro

Sebastian

Paper Mario 5 :)
It should be like the Thousand Year Door

What is E3 2014 again? Is it a conference?

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 07:06:44 AMWhat is E3 2014 again? Is it a conference?

Yes. It is. 75% of video game announcements for the year. Nintendo's conference is Tuesday.

Sebastian

Awesome! cant wait :)

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 07:29:03 AMAwesome! cant wait :)
You actually didn't know what E3 was?

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 03, 2014, 07:18:01 AM...........

Yes. It is. 75% of video game announcements for the year. Nintendo's conference is Tuesday.
Don't .............. at him.

I don't even really know what goes on at E3 except for spoilers so yeah.
unmotivated

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 08:04:11 AMNo  :-[

Don't feel bad, maelstrom is just being needlessly mean. Besides, Nintendo isn't even having an official conference at E3.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 08:04:11 AMNo  :-[
Sorry. I just don't know a lot of gaming friends, and the ones I know know about E3. Actually a little surprised. Sorry for any rudeness.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 03, 2014, 08:23:09 AMSorry. I just don't know a lot of gaming friends, and the ones I know know about E3. Actually a little surprised. Sorry for any rudeness.
Oh thats totally fine :) You weren't rude at all. I was 0% offended and thats saying something cause Im easily offended...lol

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 03, 2014, 08:44:45 AMOh thats totally fine :) You weren't rude at all. I was 0% offended and thats saying something cause I'm easily offended...lol
I'm exactly the opposite: I'm too quick to apologize.
But 3 different livestreams from the nintendo clubhouse is something to be excited about.

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on June 03, 2014, 08:53:50 AMI'm exactly the opposite: I'm too quick to apologize.
But 3 different livestreams from the nintendo clubhouse is something to be excited about.
I agree :)