Braixen1264's Artz [NEW: Braixen]

Started by braix, July 17, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'm just gonna draw stuff and post them here. Expect to see WIP's and stuff in the replies. OP will be updated with the finished drawings.
Requests are pretty much always open.

POKEMON

Shaymin
[close]
Inkay
[close]
Cinccino
[close]
Spinda
[close]

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Veigar
[close]
Lee Sin
[close]
Shadowfire Kindred
[close]
Azir
[close]
Ashe
[close]
Ekko
[close]
Howling Abyss
[close]
Anivia
[close]
Lux
[close]
Yasuo
[close]

MISC.

Vehicle Thing
[close]
Sketch Practice
[close]
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I don't know anything about LoL, but that looks pretty cool. Is it original, or a recreation?

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 17, 2014, 06:54:31 PMI don't know anything about LoL, but that looks pretty cool. Is it original, or a recreation?
Recreation. Honestly I'm not that good at original art, but I'll be doing more of that later. xD
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Hell I just noticed this. Nice Renjar art! He's soooo cute!!!
And hey, I got some LOL arts too. Ya mind if I share some of em here? And might as well change the name into ' LOL Artz' or something like that.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Im drawing a whole Vel'koz Collection album right now. I did finish the first book, so let me upload that later. And I also drew thresh too! Eh... Not so good. But I guess my best one is the Vel'Koz art on my desk.

braix

Lol I forgot about this thread. I have an Anivia drawing done a few weeks ago and I didn't post it. xD
Idk, I might draw some things nonrelated to LoL so I'm not sure if I should change this to 'LoL Artz'.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: wolf on October 29, 2014, 08:27:00 AMIm drawing a whole Vel'koz Collection album right now. I did finish the first book, so let me upload that later. And I also drew thresh too! Eh... Not so good. But I guess my best one is the Vel'Koz art on my desk.

Why don't you make your own art topic and post it there? This is Zoroark's personal art thread :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wolf

Cause when I make threads, nobody reads it.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: wolf on October 30, 2014, 04:01:48 AMCause when I make threads, nobody reads it.
i will. :3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 30, 2014, 07:58:54 AMThat Rango-kitty be lookin awesome
danks
i was too lazy to ever finish it tho. i hate those dreadlock things

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 30, 2014, 07:58:54 AMThat Rango-kitty be lookin awesome
LOL. Rango kitty. I always called him Renjar.

braix

I just called him Rengo

braix

Here's the artz that I forgot to post. These are both original drawings. :P

Anivia:
Spoiler
[close]
And I also drew Lux.
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 03, 2014, 06:10:33 PMdat lux face
I find it really hard to draw peoples' faces.
Good enough, right?