Well, bye.

Started by David Hauffe, May 21, 2008, 04:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy? Sad? Don't Care?

Yay! Davey is gone!
Bye Davey! ='(
I don't care.

David Hauffe

Well, I am sick of it. I am sick of all of the people constantly flaming me even after I apologize again and again. This basically tore it: http://www.petitiononline.com/NSMBAN/petition.html

Just so you know, if anyone wants to contact me (like if I actually made a friend or two) you can see the contact page on my site. (hauffed.googlepages.com)

I'll do my best to remove all my old topics and what not, but If I leave any behind, sorry. Maybe concerto can remove them, if I miss any.

Peace.

HugoMeister

Well, whilst chatting with Dude on chat we made an important discovery. We have a spy in our midst.

Who? Well....

WestSideLlama = David Hauffe

How do we know this? We have several reasons:

[19:47:28]   <Zeta>   Davey (~Davey@shacops-1DF1D5E3.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) was last seen quitting from #nsm 1 day, 4 hours ago stating (Q:- I have power!).
[19:47:40]   <Dude>   !seen Westsidellama
[19:47:43]   <Zeta>   WestSideLlama (~DMGuest@shacops-1DF1D5E3.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) was last seen quitting from #nsm 24 minutes ago stating (Q:- WestSideLlama).
[19:47:49]   <Dude>   Omg
[19:47:50]   <HugoMeister>   I TOLD YOU THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON

[19:22:35]   -->|   DMGuest (~DMGuest@shacops-1DF1D5E3.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) has joined #nsm
[19:22:40]   =-=   DMGuest is now known as WestSideLlama

#DM is his channel. Nobody goes to his site.

3. The account of WestSideLlama was mysteriously deleted RIGHT AFTER the first piece of evidence was discovered. (on the memberlist anyway, could be a glitch)

COINCIDENCE? I think not.....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever