News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What's your favorite creepy video game music?

Started by SlowPokemon, October 17, 2014, 12:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

So it's Halloween--or as I like to call it, hellaween--month, and I've been putting together some spooky/fun playlists to listen to while I do homework, etc. List some of your favorite Halloween-esque video game songs here! Obviously games like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon are going to have a lot of creepy and silly material, but there are surprising gems in other titles too.

I'll start things off with one of my favorites: Pumpkin Park from Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Dudeman

As creepy as it is, I can never get enough of this:

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

My tastes for spooky music are better than yours.

Maelstrom

mikey

The theme that plays when you beat the first mode of puppet ganon is the creepiest fanfare I have ever heard.

unmotivated

JDMEK5

I don't know if this next one counts because it's not video game but I'm contributing it anyways cuz it's awesome.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26