News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 4

Started by Olimar12345, September 15, 2014, 11:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favorite?

"Toad Tomb" by Bloop
"Stranded - Night on the Distant Planet" by MaestroUGC
"Lament of the Legendary Hero" by NocturneOfShadow
"The Blood-Stained Peaks of Froenborg" by SlowPokemon

Bloop

Count me in as arranger too! (I haven't checked the forums for 4 days waaah)

Olimar12345

For those of you still searching for a song to arrange, I urge you to hurry! Too few of you have actually sent in your song choice!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

If I change my mind before the 24th, can I still send a PM or am I stuck to my first choice?

MaestroUGC

In the past you could change it before the cutoff time, so I imagine it would be the same this time. You just have to stick with whatever your last choice was.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Darn, I'd love to help but this is a competition not a site project that we need people for
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Darn, I'd love to just give it a shot and sign up anyway
oh wait
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Darn, I'd love to, but I already am.

As for prizes, I'm pretty low on funds, so the prizes I am offering are:

1) I'll transcribe/arrange a piece of your choice! For piano, of course.
2) I'll make a custom sig image saying you won and stuff. I'll use all of my ms painting skillz.
3) A post will be made on the front page, proclaiming your victory with deets on the contest and whatnot.

If anyone has some prize ideas that they think would be coll or something, pm me.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 21, 2014, 06:59:59 PM2) I'll make a custom sig image saying you won and stuff. I'll use all of my ms painting skillz.
AWWWWW YISSSSS
I'M IN

Well, I would, but I wouldn't know what I'd be doing at all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Still waiting on one arranger's song choice! Also, tomorrow is the last day to join if you're still considering!

Olimar12345

Alright! Sign-ups are complete. Arrangers, if you haven't already, begin arranging your piece! You have until October 24th! Good luck!