Do you like this game?

Love it!
Of course!
It's excellent!
SEVUN
NINE
I'm still on the tutorial

SlowPokemon

I just realized we don't have a topic for what is undeniably the greatest game on the Nintendo 3DS! :o

Share your experiences with this game so we can all enhance one another's enjoyment of this wonderful software, available on the Nintendo eShop!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Everyone needs this game now. It's so fantastically gripping and the music is so inspired. The voice acting is among the best on the 3DS and it's just non-stop action. I've never had my eyes glued to my screen so much as with this game.

Screw Smash Bros. This is the real action game that you all need in your libraries.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

...Does someone want to show a trailer or something so we actually know what game you're talking about? :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

blueflower999

do you mean to tell me you haven't heard of the greatest game on the 3DS
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

No, I haven't. So, show me this magnificent game and then I'll decide if I'll get it. ^^
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Looks pretty shitty to me, but the whole thread might be sarcasm so idk.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom