News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Introducing Our New Submissions System

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 15, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on October 20, 2014, 08:20:30 PMI'm smiling right now because of how corny this is. :J
Your right, but I mean, this could be a plot line for a Disney Movie.
lol....you're right :)

Winter

Let's just say it like it is, Veteran Arrangers are my second-worst idea that actually became implemented to NSM, pulling a close second to Orchestral Arrangements ;D

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

Yes. Blame it on him!

Still, it was something that would have benefited the old submission method, however our staff was preoccupied with pushing NSM forward to the new submission method, so it never got to spread it's wings. That's fine though.

And Olimar, orchestral arrangements weren't my idea either, I think it was dahans' idea? Still, both ideas had my full support, and I guess that's what I was referring to.

jegilmer

Purple Munchlax

Submitting replacement arrangements doesn't work. It keeps saying "you need to select a sheet to replace". The answer to "Which sheet would you like to replace?" is a text box so I really don't know what I'm supposed to put in there. I think it shouldn't be a text box. For now should I just say it's not a replacement?

The Deku Trombonist

Read the guide in the submission board.