News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Parker2334's Arrangements

Started by Parker2334, May 30, 2008, 10:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parker2334

Quote from: LeFromage on May 31, 2008, 03:45:57 AMThe misc sounds file for Twilight Princess was great!

I know it's not finished yet, but I would just like to point out that I'm pretty sure (if I'm wrong, please correct me!) that the treasure chest song starts out much faster, and accelerando's into the last part.

It's going to sound AWESOME when finished! :)

I just fixed it. I downloaded PrintMusic 2008 and changed it.

Quote from: blah54 on June 01, 2008, 08:09:07 AMnice to see some dkr arrangements... that's one of my favourite games...

everfrost peak is good... frosty village, in addition to what lildigipoke said, bars 46, 47, the left hand is wrong... good job on the track selection screen, but admittedly it sounds slightly odd on piano...

Yes, its when the right hand splits into two layers. I thought about not doing the eight note run, but they both are important.

On frosty village I changed the key to Dmaj and changed 14ish and other measures, I changed the A to a B. At measure 
46 beat 3 F# and E resolves right after with F# and C#

Beat 3- I think the dissonance of D (root) and E(second) being played at the same time sounds ok because it gets resolved right after with a C# and E, which is like Dsus2->Amaj

As a note: I was using this version to compose it with
Diddy Kong Racing Music: Frosty Village
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Gooch

The Zelda piece wasn't really that bad, the menu part brings back memories of Ocarina of Time.

Lildigipoke2

The measures that were messed up (measure 14)...i fixed.....basically, the right hand...the second note is an F and the last note is an A

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Parker2334

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on June 06, 2008, 05:16:52 PMThe measures that were messed up (measure 14)...i fixed.....basically, the right hand...the second note is an F and the last note is an A

Just fixed it.

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Parker2334

Nintendude73

Everfrost Peak accepted.  Excellent job! :D

Parker2334

w00t!

Also 2 songs

Boss battle
and
Corneria

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Parker2334 on June 08, 2008, 09:58:49 AM
Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on June 08, 2008, 06:54:28 AMnow it sounds great!

w00t!
I think Frosty Village should be up for submission instead of Track Selection Screen, but that's just me....Frosty Village sounds great

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Parker2334

killers4793

just so you know the cod4 song is called the russian internationally

Parker2334

Quote from: killers4793 on June 14, 2008, 06:34:46 PMjust so you know the cod4 song is called the russian internationally

Yea, its Russia's National athemn

Nintendude73

Frosty Village accepted, nice job as always.

PianoMan

FallenPianist

Hum....the link for spetznaz win isn't working.....