Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon X/Y
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Emma's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FireArrow

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

...it doesn't do that for me. Really unsure how I'd fix it then.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Lock your measures the way you want them, then reupload it. Maybe this will solve the problem.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Lock every system, then it should guarantee it won't shift under any circumstances.

Dammit Ninja'd

FireArrow

Olimar12345

Still didn't work, so I did it for you. I also cleaned up a few things and added a pedal suggestion marking. Nice arrangement, and if there are no other objections, I'd like to accept it.

MaestroUGC

I usually just hit Update Layout and it snaps everything into more proper spacings according to the system breaks.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 01, 2014, 10:04:47 AMStill didn't work, so I did it for you. I also cleaned up a few things and added a pedal suggestion marking. Nice arrangement, and if there are no other objections, I'd like to accept it.

Thanks ^^
And I'm really curious what was going on there, maybe our finale versions just don't like each other.

Olimar12345

Quote from: FireArrow on December 01, 2014, 02:14:09 PMThanks ^^
And I'm really curious what was going on there, maybe our finale versions just don't like each other.

Lol! I wouldn't doubt that either-I still can't play anything of yours on my aria player!