News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Piano shares

Started by triforceguy1, May 31, 2008, 06:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforceguy1

Yay first post

If you have been playing some nintedo songs on the piano and you have put it up on youtube then post the link here to show everyone how good/bad you are, but one thing, no criticising each others videos.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BC6868AC49A1A2ED
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C724B3C25A986E5B

Brawler4Ever

Criticising* can be a good thing. It's how you get better. It's uncomfortable, sure, but it's how you progress in life.

Criticism=
Quote1. the act of passing judgment as to the merits of anything. 
2. the act of passing severe judgment; censure; faultfinding. 
3. the act or art of analyzing and evaluating or judging the quality of a literary or artistic work, musical performance, art exhibit, dramatic production, etc. 
4. a critical comment, article, or essay; critique. 
This is the point I'm trying to make. Criticism isn't just: "This song is horrible." It can be, but people who do that are stupid. Criticism is found above; finding fault with something, and informing you of it in a healthy, nonaggressive manner.  :)
That is criticism.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

triforceguy1

good point, then no uhhhhhhh... I forgot the word but no saying that the videos are extremely bad to just piss them off.

Brawler4Ever

Ok then.
Mad Monster Mansion 2:12-about 2:30, the fingering is wrong o some parts. Good job playing for about 7 minutes straight, and you're a lot better than me.  :)

Click Clock Woods: I think that the movie is pretty pointless.   :P
Again, watch your fingering, as seen in 1:15. We can't jump our fingers onto the next note. Snoopie's the best.

Ep1 Epona's Song: Lots of rambling. It took two minutes to finally say what you wanted to say.

Ep2 Gerudo Valley: Gotta know your keys better.

Ep3 Goron Race: Getting better with the camera. Awesome bird, btw.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

triforceguy1

thanks, i'll keep that in mind