News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Dudeman's YouTubing Adventures!

Started by Dudeman, February 18, 2013, 01:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which class should I choose?

Jedi Knight
0 (0%)
Jedi Consular
0 (0%)
Smuggler
0 (0%)
Trooper
3 (60%)
Sith Warrior
0 (0%)
Sith Inquisitor
0 (0%)
Imperial Agent
0 (0%)
Bounty Hunter
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Would it be too hard for you to play two games at one time?

I think that Mega Man 1 (if you want to go in order in the classic series) or even X2 is a short enough game for it to be sort of a side thing while you record Star Wars. (Which I presume is a longer game) Maybe you could do something like posting a video of the "major" LP more often than one of thee "minor" LP.

Also, great job on this game. It was fun.

(I recommend refreshing yourself with a game before you LP it next time, though, especially if you've only beaten it once before.)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

I needed something to do while I waited for class votes.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

I have to say, that's the funniest episode of yours I've seen yet XD Keep up those references!!!

Oh, and I have a few comments.

Elec Man's stage really isn't that difficult. Why don't you use the Rolling Cutter to get rid of the Floor Trap?

The Magnet Beam makes the Footholder section of Ice Man's stage really easy, but I'm actually shocked that you were able to do it without it.

If you think this game is hard, Mega Man 9 is going to destroy you

Why do you hate this game? I personally like it a lot more than 5, and 10 just unbelievably worse. It's definitely not the worst in the series imo.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

why have i not seen this before.

subbed.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dudeman

blueflower999

Why do you hate this game? I thought it was better than 5! XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

Two new arrangements today! I'll put 'em in spoiler tags to save loading time.
Boomer Kuwanger ~ Two Pianos
[close]
Staff Roll ~ Duet (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
[close]

Dudeman

Dudeman

NECROBUMP I THINK

I've actually doing arrangement-y things lately. I've uploaded them all to my YouTube channel, so I thought I might as well put a post here in case anyone wanted to hear them. Here's the playlist. The newer stuff is pretty much from "Vile Battle" onward.