News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Nocturne's Arrangements

Started by mikey, November 21, 2014, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Video Game Music

Title
Game Name
Finale
Printable
"Island in the Sky"
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
"Troubled Realm"
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
"Ezlo Appears"
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
"Mt. Crenel"
"Rainy Mt. Crenel"
"Resolve of a Legendary Trio"
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2014, 08:19:14 PMMt. Crenel, from the Minish Cap!
MIDI Download
MUS Download
PDF Download

Special thanks to FireArrow for help with files because dropbox nearly ate my computer somehow when I tried to install it.
He finally starts!  ;D
Can't wait to see more :)

mikey

So, no feedback=good job, right?
So I'm good to submit this?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 22, 2014, 06:40:26 AMSo, no feedback=good job, right?
So I'm good to submit this?
I'll get feedback on it when I finish breakfast

mikey

takes MLF a month to eat breakfast.
Anyway, I've made a hearty slew of changes and I'll get the updated files on here and on my submission as soon as I can :P
unmotivated

Sebastian

Not finished eatin' yet... ;)
lol...haha sorry about that. Im busy today. Ill take a look tomorrow or Saturday :)

mikey

Bump
I'd like someone to see if the files are working :D
unmotivated

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

new stuff is good stuff
put "eich tee tee pee colon slash slash ninsheetmusic dot org slash" at the bottom of the sheet :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

NEW! Crappy arrangement for my sister that I spent maybe 10 hours on.  Technically this might be illegal.  Who knows.
unmotivated

mikey

Hm, I noticed that my arrangement thread is still only a page long.  When I get home I'll try to breathe some life into this piece of junk
unmotivated