Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Secret Base QR Codes!

Started by K-NiGhT, November 22, 2014, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

So the Secret Bases in ORAS are pretty freakin sweet. You can share them with other people and have them show up in your game worlds with QR codes (I think), so I figured why not share them here! You can save the code to the SD card in your 3DS and then post them here.

IMAGES INCOMING!
K-NiGhT
[close]
[close]
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

cuz it was ez and i just wanted to see some of the new content tbh

mikey

Hey so can't you still do the EV training battle thing this way?  We should set up a system for easy EV training :P
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Hmm, will this link the base to your online profile in any way, or is it completely static...?

I know you get a bunch of bases just from being online from the random 'passerby' people, so I was wondering if maybe by connecting online you would receive the latest version of the base o:

If not, then I'll probably wait a while before posting since I seem to be updating my base every time I stop by it (or just end up moving it somewhere else that seems neat)

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Smogon actually posted on facebook a QR code for a secret base with all level 100 blissey, their only move as heal pulse for really good experience gain.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 10, 2014, 11:43:08 PMSmogon actually posted on facebook a QR code for a secret base with all level 100 blissey, their only move as heal pulse for really good experience gain.
there's a whole reddit thread with a bunch of codes for almost every base spot in Hoenn

also i screamed because your pic was a blissey when i opened the thread

Jub3r7

3 level 50 blissey, who only have healing /wish/.
A scanned QR code won't work until the day after you scan it, and changing your DS clock makes all time related events take longer, so you actually have to wait. (From Smogon University's facebook page.)

I'm not too far in the game yet, and my Pokémon are already over-leveled, but you guys can try it out and let me know how it works!

Also, another method for leveling a ton is by using two day cares, doing the lumiose city thing at battle resort with a clothespin on the dpad? Apparently it takes around 3 hours with this method to get 4 pokes to level 50.

mikey

I think the secret base works like so: It automatically generates pokemon for your grunts based off of who they are (for example since I'm a male swimmer (which by the way are super toned in the remakes lol) I would have water pokemon) and for the leader it just takes 3 of your pokemon, not sure which 3, and the levels are determined by the location of the secret base (as far as I can tell.)
unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: serebii.netUsing the Level Release item, you can remove any restrictions to Pokémon levels, and using the Proclamation, you can set what type of battle you want: Single, Double, Triple, Rotation or Inverse. You have to place these decorations in your base in order to do this

With the Secret Pals you have in your base, when you battle people's Secret Pals in their base, they have a special team based upon their Trainer Class. Level and moves are based upon the original trainer's Pokémon levels and so are variable.
edit: here's smogon's QR code for, well, 3 level 100 blissey instead of level 50, with healing wish, so they kill themselves.

Spoiler
[close]

K-NiGhT

That's the same base; you have to use the Level Release machine that's near the Trainer.