News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Most talented? I think you mean "Most Prolific Person on the Forum".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

get old members back that we miss 2k15
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 08, 2015, 05:10:36 PMget old members back that we miss 2k15
we've already started with shado and bespinben! :D good progress

blueflower999

The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was
Winner: K-Night!

K-Night is simply the best. He's great at Pokemon, a super nice guy, a very talented writer, and just all around awesome and fun to talk to. He can even sing and play assorted instruments! According to him, he'll also be doing a Let's Play soon on his YouTube channel, and you should all totally watch it!

Runner-up: Waddle Bro!

Waddle Bro is easily, along with Roz, the best competitive Pokemon player on the site. I have a passive interest in competitive myself, but he has the talent for it. No one on Showdown gets in Waddle's way and lives to tell the tale. He crushes his opponents without mercy by using powerhouse Pokemon like Awesome-Face Spiritomb and Waddle Dee.

Honorable Mention: Blueflower!

Spoiler
[close]

And that's all I have to say about that.
[close]

Most Skilled Gamer
Winner: Fingerz!

Fingerz won the overwhelming majority in this for some reason. He was nominated by nearly everyone and also received most of the votes. Maybe it's because he beat Super Mario 3D Land without dying. Or maybe it's because he's always posting these impressive Mario Kart times and Smash Bros records. Either way, Fingerz knows his games. I just wish he'd learn to play some console games once in a while, though.  ;)

Runner-up: Yugi!

Yugi beats Mega Man games, which is p impressive because I've been playing for years and haven't beaten most of them. He also beat Shovel Knight apparently which is supposedly really difficult as well. However, the most difficult game of all didn't even phase Yugi: Zork. What the f*** is a leaflet?

Honorable Mentions: Waddle Bro and Roz!

Ah yes, the two Pokemon masters of NinSheetMusic. You know, I'm sure you've battled a lot, but have you ever determined which one of you is better? I'd be curious to know. There is one thing I'm sure of, though: Roz's Link could beat Waddle Bro's Awesome-Face Spiritomb any day.
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

thats it

FINGERZ, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A VIDEO GAME OFF, AND I WILL SHOW YOU THAT I AM BETTER

K-NiGhT

oh you guys  ::) you flatter me.

but yeah blue is right i'm starting up my LP channel again for like the third time starting Sunday so check it out :D

Pit0010

It's funny coz I can beat joey on mk8 with motion controls :P I'M STILL RUBBING IT IN JOEY XDDD

But congrats to winners! :D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

mikey

I'm glad that zork made an appearance
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

It's hard to determine which one of us is better at Pokemon, because Roz rules Doubles, but I think I'm better in Singles!

blueflower999

Cruelest
Winner: Slow Pokemon!

In some of my wildest fantasies, Slow ties me to a table and ruthlessly beats me to the brink of death with a ping pong paddle. But he's not that cruel in actuality... right?

Runner-up: Dude!

You know all those new members that join the site, make one or two posts, and then we never hear from them again? They're all tied up in Dude's basement. All 400 of them. There is no escape...

Honorable Mention: Kefka!

I heard a rumor once that Kefka beats up people with a stick. I have a tough time believing that though because a banhammer seems to work just fine. Maybe a stick is only when he's feeling merciful.
[close]

Most Depressing
Winner: Wolf  :'(

You know who depresses me? Wolf does. All his posts just make me tear up. Especially that time he posted about his explosive diarrhea. Real tear-jerking stuff like that. If you've ever read any of his reviews, you know what I'm talking about. Lots of sad, sad games that can't manage to please him anymore. He can't even seem to enjoy being a crabagenius or a crab scientist or whatever. What a very sad life he must live. It just brings me to tears...

Runner-up: Harvest   :(

Now I'll be honest here, I never got to know Harvest all that well. Looking back through his few posts in the past couple of years... mostly consist of yeast infections and complaining about his girlfriend. Life can sure be depressing sometimes. How he can be so depressed while having a girlfriend is beyond me because I've never had one. Sounds painful though. Especially with real-world problems like this one.

Honorable Mention: Dude  :-\

Unlike the other two there's a chance Dude will actually read this post, so I don't know how to go about making fun of him winning this award. I guess he posts depressing stuff sometimes, but not really anything I can poke fun at because a lot of it's serious. So there you go Dude, I guess you win this award for legitimately posting meaningful depressing stuff.
[close]

Most Ridiculous
Winner: King Sammer!

BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH okay i'm done

Runner-up: Mario Lego Fan!

While not quite BLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH worthy, Mario Lego Fan is totes cray cray. Don't believe me? He's hatched a scheme to become a mod and take over the website. His first step was to give himself a customized title, and then he would use it to impersonate JaMaHa and rule the world. What, that doesn't make sense? Of course it doesn't, he's ridiculous.

Honorable Mention: SFK!

Go find any post made by SFK that uses capital letters (which is a lot of them) and read it. I guarantee you it'll be the most ridiculous thing you've read all day. He single-handedly has kept the insanity levels of this site at a high for seven years and I love him for it.
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 10, 2015, 06:53:14 PMIn some of my wildest fantasies, Slow ties me to a table and ruthlessly beats me to the brink of death with a ping pong paddle

o baby

me irl
[close]

braix

im srry blue
i cant go super sanic fast
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel