News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

eh i find tapatalk's layout to be better than the browser's which is why I personally use it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Here you guys go!

Best BFF
Winner: Blueflower!

I guess the saying is true: I really am my own best friend. Thanks to everyone who voted for me for this.  :D

Runner-up (a.k.a. the person who should have actually won it): Mashi!

Mashi is the most bestest BFF. I know personally because he indulges me in my ridiculously weird conversations and questions. He's also super nice, so even if a lot of other people on the forum are being mean to you, Mashi is always great to have a conversation with! Just don't bash Melancholy and you'll get along fine.

Honorable Menion: Slow Pokemon!

How someone can be both the most cruel and the best BFF is beyond me, but I guess it makes sense. Sometimes it's good to have friends that are brutally honest. Sometimes it's good to have friends that tell you what they're really thinking as opposed to lying to make you feel better. And sometimes it's good to have friends that beat you with a ping pong paddle.
[close]

Most Random/Spontaneous
Winner: Wolf!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wut? Wut? Wut? Well ima in the bathroom oh god here it goes BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

Runner-up: Yugi!

Yugi always manages to post the weirdest pictures, videos, and comments to pretty much everything. For example, here is what he left on my Steam wall a couple years ago:

╔════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no functioning liver ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════════════════╝

Personally, I think him and SFK should have a duel to determine who posts the most weird, yet strangely entertaining nonsense on the forums.
[close]

Biggest Fanboy
Winner: Blueflower!

Wow, here's an award I feel I actually deserve! Friends have told me that I'm "passionate about the little things," and I think that fits my personality pretty accurately. If I love something, I really freaking love it, and I'll defend it to the death. If I hate something, I really freaking hate it, and I'll go on for hours about how awful it is. It's just part of who I am, and I guess that makes me both a huge fanboy and a pain to talk to sometimes. So I apologize if I've annoyed or offended anyone with my passion in the past!

Runner-up: Slow Pokemon!

Ah yes, Slow Pokemon. No one else in this world has convinced me to play so many games through sheer passion as this man. Despite what his name might imply, Pokemon hasn't been Slow Pikmin's favorite video game franchise for quite some time now. If you want to talk Layton, Ace Attorney, Zero Escape, Mario, or Danganronpa with anyone, Slow's your guy. Speaking from personal experience, though, the conversation might go on for a while!

Honorable Mention: Mario Lego Fanboy!

Who in the world could be a bigger fanboy than Mario Lego Fanboy? As both a huge fan of Mario (and Legos, I presume), Mario Lego Fan has graced our forums these past few years with many arrangements from Paper Mario games. Rumor has it that he's also a closet anime fan, but only time will tell on that one...
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Yugi

braix

*retweet*

blueflower999

Most Datable
Winner: Waddle Bro!

Everyone on NSM would love to date Waddle Bro. What's not to love? He always has a great grin on his face, super sexy glasses on, and you could even talk Pokemon with him for hours upon hours. Sounds like my kinda date. Too bad he's already taken by... IDK, lots of other people on the forum. Yeah, the cutie sure gets around.

Runner-up: Mashi!

A date wish Mashi would hands down be the most interesting experience of anyone's life. He's obviously the most totes adorbs person on the entire forum, so who wouldn't take this opportunity? Probably someone that's worried of being obliterated by his sheer intellect.
[close]

Best Not Best
Winner: Nocturne!

Knowing Nocturne, he's probably proud of this. Congratulations buddy, you're simultaneously one of the most loved and most hated person on the forums! I don't know how you do it, but it's worked out well for you. Congratulations.  :D

Runner-up: Pianoplaya!

Anyone want to explain to me who this is? They have zero posts on the forum so I guess that makes them among the several hundred "best not best" members.
[close]

Best Presidential Candidate For 2028
Winner: Maestro!

All hail our future president, Maestro! Seeing how he got all of the electoral vote in the state of NSM, I'd say he has no problem winning in the primaries in 2028. Shigeru Miyamoto might give him a run for his money in taking over the world, though.

Runner-up: Maelstrom!

So, does this make Maelstrom Maestro's vice president running mate? Nah, probably not. It is nice to come in second place though. Maybe you'll have a chance in 2032, Maelstrom! Nah, probably not.

Honorable Mention: Mario Lego Fan!

Mario Lego Fan is the running candidate in 2028 for the Paper Mario Party. Whether he wins or not is up to luck, money, and stars. But mostly luck.
[close]

Best Mod Candidate For Next Tuesday
Winner: Maestro!

Next Tuesday: NSM
2028: The United States
2036: The World!!!!!!!!11!!1!

Runner-up: Fierce Deity!

With Fierce Deity as moderator, we will begin every day with the pledge to George Foreman and end it with the Foreman Anthem. Yeah, the future sure does look bright and juicy.

Honorable Mention: Mario Lego Fan!

Oh gosh, imagine this for a second. Mario Lego Fan as a moderator means he could force people to stop debating with him before the debate even starts! It's genius! JaMaHa, promote him immediately.
[close]

Most Pokemon Champion Material
Winner: Waddle Bro!

Ah yes, no one can beat Waddle at singles in Pokemon. Waddle's brother FSM and I always used to go at it on Showdown, but I don't recall if Waddle and I have ever fought. His skill is in a different league entirely from me, so that's probably why. The only thing he has left to learn is that Metal Sound Heatran is the most OP set since Sturdy/Shell Bell/Endeavor Aron.

Runner-up: K-Night!

Personally I'd list K-Night as Smash Bros Champion Material as well, but he sure knows a lot about Pokemon as well. Try going up against him and his Gangsta Sandslash and I guarantee you things will not end well.

Honorable Mention: Roz!

The queen of doubles honestly should have gotten a lot more votes than she did. Roz, you need to edumacate these youngsters on what it really means to be Pokemon Champion Material!
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

LOL I'm not anywhere near as good as Roz at Pokemon, and compared to someone like Fierce I'm trash at Smash, but thanks guys.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

Bloop

A day as a Formanian would be a good day. I'm voting for FierceDeity as moderator immediately.

mikey

SCORE
BEST NOT BEST
TAKE THAT NATHAN FROM 3RD GRADE
unmotivated

braix

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 21, 2015, 01:53:24 PMMario Lego Fan is the running candidate in 2028 for the Paper Mario Party. Whether he wins or not is up to luck, money, and stars. But mostly luck.

BLUE ILY

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 21, 2015, 01:53:24 PMthe Foreman Anthem

I will get started on this right away

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 21, 2015, 02:01:02 PMcompared to someone like Fierce I'm trash at Smash
yea thats right u fukin scrub
Lol to be fair, we haven't actually fought. I'm interested to see how I fare against all the WiiU-only people once I actually get one in like 5-7 months

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 21, 2015, 09:35:41 PMyea thats right u fukin scrub
Lol to be fair, we haven't actually fought. I'm interested to see how I fare against all the WiiU-only people once I actually get one in like 5-7 months
I have 3DS but no internet for it as of now :| on the weekends, i'd be available to fight tho!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*