News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

DrP Can Photo!

Started by DrP, November 30, 2014, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

So I've started (well not really) to focus on honing on my photography skills. Well, now that I have an actual nice camera and I have better photoshop skills, I guess let's see how it goes!

DrP

I started taking some older pictures and then photoshoping them for effect (I did these the long way... not the way like some things on instagram can do).

Place: Vilnius, Lithuania

Place: Kaunas, Lithuania

Place: Paris, France

Winter

I don't believe you. You built these cities out of clay, didn't you.

Most impressive.

DrP

This past weekend, I went to Napa. Here's some selections from what I took (though I was slightly hurried since I wanted to beat the rain home... I didn't). Fall actually comes to places in California (Believe it or not!)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2014, 09:01:10 PMI don't believe you. You built these cities out of clay, didn't you.

Most impressive.
They do look a bit like models; interesting pictures!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2014, 09:01:10 PMI don't believe you. You built these cities out of clay, didn't you.

Most impressive.
Maybe I did!

The secret is having reds and yellows. That's what makes it stand out!

Waddle Bro

Ahh these are amazingly stunning!

DrP

Thanks!! There will be more to come, especially as I travel more and have free time on the weekends!

Maelstrom

These....are simply incredible.

SlowPokemon

Ugh Paris is beautiful can I live there
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Thanks everyone! These will probably end up being better than my attempts to write.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 01, 2014, 06:30:50 AMUgh Paris is beautiful can I live there
I certainly want to! There's prettier places than where I took the picture, but there are some pretty gross parts too.

DrP

#theplacewhereigrewup

I was out with my best friend yesterday and took some cool photos on the sand trails a few miles from my house around Dana Point area and then I have a picture of the lake near my house.

DrP

One of my photos from when I was eating the greatest sandwich at the San Francisco Ferry Building

(If you're ever in SF on Thursday at lunch, go to the farmers market outside the Ferry building and order a Porchetta Sandwich. It's $9 CASH. AND SO GOOD)

Waddle Bro