News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

Started by Jub3r7, December 10, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

TWG LXXII: Agents of Shield (Season 1)

1. Master Hydra - Seered green.
2. Hydra
3. The Clairvoyant - Seer.

4. Traitor.
5. Agent Coulson - Miller.
6. Skye - Seer.

7. Agent May - Brutal human: When wolfed, random wolf dies.
8. Agent Fitz - knows Simmons! When Fitz dies, Simmons dies.
9. Agent Simmons - knows Fitz! When Simmons dies, Fitz dies.
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human

Item:
GH-325: Given to a random player during night phase 2, can be passed along or used to bring a dead player back to life.
50% chance of appearing a second time in night phase 3, 25% n4, etc.

Cardflip: role reveal upon death

1. Mashi
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. fank009
4. FireArrow
5. BlackDragonSlayer
6. Yugi
7. The_Subjective_Thought
8. Toby
9. Olimar12345
10. mariolegofan
11. maelstrom
12. Jon
13. blueflower999

Role pm's will be sent within the hour, N1 will end 6 PM EST.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Maelstrom

Could you extend it a few hours? I'm not getting home from work till sometime close to 8. If this nihht Could end at 9, that would be great.

Toby

I suggest Agent May claims so that we can get an alliance going with themself, the seer and the masons.

The wolves will be unlikely to target Agent May, and if they do then in the likelihood that a human will receive the reviving power, May will be revived and the wolfing will have been deemed useless and the sacrafice from one of the wolves will have been a waste of time for them! So May will most likely be alive long enough to create a strong alliance if not live till the end! The seers power needs to be discussed so opinions can be gathered and the seerings can be more useful and revealed to the thread, also, the more known humans the better!

Toby

Also a few questions I meant to ask you Jub, who does if the wolves wolf Agent May? Is it a random wolf or is it the one that sent in the pm?

Is the reviving power one time use?

If Agent May is revived is he still a brutal human?

Jub3r7

Some role pm's have a subject "Role PM", some don't.
Human or miller pm:
You are Human.
You are human.

Other PR pm's:
You are Skye, the seer!
You are Agent May! 8)
You are simmons, _____ is fitz!
You are Fitz, _____ is Simmons.

Night Phase will end 6PM EST on 12/11/14 tomorrow, sorry for the confusion.

Olimar12345

Alright! TWG if finally happening! Does anyone have a link to the chat?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jon

Olimar12345

D: Toby you left just as I entered the chat! Oh well. I'll be on later!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Toby

Quote from: Jon on December 10, 2014, 10:53:46 AMClaiming seer, guardian should guard me!

There is no guardian.

I'm Agent May, the brutal human.

I was gonna wait till people said stuff about whether or not May should claim but it's pretty obvious he should and with Jon messing up I think we need an alliance now.

Toby

Jub3r7

Quote from: Toby on December 10, 2014, 10:31:32 AMAlso a few questions I meant to ask you Jub, who does if the wolves wolf Agent May? Is it a random wolf or is it the one that sent in the pm?

Is the reviving power one time use?

If Agent May is revived is he still a brutal human?
Random wolf will die from brutal human, reviving item is one time use, but it might reappear.

Brutal human will lose brutal upon death.

Toby

Well looks like if I get wolfed then revived I won't still have brutal but oh well, that was a bonus anyway, I'm still the best claiming option.

Toby

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 10, 2014, 10:59:54 AMD: Toby you left just as I entered the chat! Oh well. I'll be on later!

Oh and sorry I'm on my phone so if I go off a tab for more than 5 minutes or something I get kicked off mibbit, so when I was typing a post I got kicked off.