News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PC] Long Live The Queen - "Introduction" by McDucky

Started by Zeta, December 14, 2014, 08:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Long Live The Queen
Console: PC
Title: Introduction
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: McDucky

Sebastian

I can't find an original....could you link one please? :)

The Deku Trombonist

Try not to create duplicate entries of games in the database. Check the list thoroughly to see if the game you're after is already there.

Olimar12345

The title on the arrangement has to match the title on the site.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

McDucky

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 16, 2014, 03:21:41 PMI can't find an original....could you link one please? :)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k2wxbpx0iypaccc/AAD5o5g1uHXYc2Wxu-HFxemra/PC/Long%20Live%20The%20Queen/All%20The%20OGGs!?dl=0     

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on December 18, 2014, 03:20:04 AMTry not to create duplicate entries of games in the database. Check the list thoroughly to see if the game you're after is already there.
Where do I check the list? :S   

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2014, 01:30:27 PMThe title on the arrangement has to match the title on the site.
Better?

Olimar12345

Quote from: McDucky on December 19, 2014, 03:03:23 PMBetter?

More like "exactly the same." :/ Is it "Introduction" or "Introduction (Garnet)?"
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

McDucky

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 19, 2014, 03:25:15 PMMore like "exactly the same." :/ Is it "Introduction" or "Introduction (Garnet)?"
Oops, forgot to upload it. I'm used to hosting on dropbox..
Well, the most official name I found was "introduction(garnet).ogg".

Olimar12345

Bespinben

Since McDucky has not indicated if he does or does not like Olimar's edits, I replaced the submission file links with the edited version. They are good.

(And if their are no other objections, I would say acceptance-ready)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Bespinben

I shall.

(I anticipated such, hence the conditional tense aside in the last post)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

The Deku Trombonist

McDucky

Sorry, I've been a bit busy.
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2014, 05:46:40 PMI edited your file a bit, how's this version?
Very nice, I approve and thank you.