News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokémon Black/White - "Musical Hall (Two Pianos)" (Replacement) by Joel Hands-Otte

Started by Zeta, December 16, 2014, 03:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black/White
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Musical Hall
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: Joel Hands-Otte

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Edit (existing arranger remains)

[attachment deleted by admin]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bespinben

It seems like the sheets made by the most reputed arrangers get the least attention...
(maybe we feel obligated that we have to point out something wrong, so if we can't find it, we just don't comment at all? dunno)

But anyways, awesome sheet as usual fingerz. Unfortunately, I am just as guilty of the social pathology described above, as evidenced by the fact that I haven't commented myself on this until finding some errors :P

*The "pno. 1" & "pno. 2" markings are at the very brink of the page margins. Use the page layout tool to move the left-end of the staves further in.
*There are no measure numbers :O
*In what would be measure 33, you have the #11 of the Gm chord spelled as Db in one hand, and C# in another. Use C# in both.
*There's a lot of underutilized space on page 1. See what you can do about that.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Hahaha! Thanks, Ben! I actually forgot I'd posted these... Not quite sure how I managed that, but I'll fix this one up. XD

I think because I made it using Finale Notepad 2008 it pushed the markings to the end of the page and no measure numbers. I'll go fix that up right now! Cheers!

Bespinben

fingerz

Hahaha! I finally got around to fixing it up! :P

1. I arranged this using my super-old version of Finale Notepad 2008, so I can't add in any of the extras when I import it into Finale 2012... Such as measure numbers. I've clicked and un-clicked the box to apply them to every measure and it ain't working!! So, unless you know how to solve that, I'm stumped.

2. I've left the first page uncluttered because it's sorta how first pages should be - uncluttered! Besides, it's only three pages long and it fits nice and neatly on all, so I'm inclined to leave it that way. Plus, most first pages of anything have a lot less on them than those preceding, otherwise they tend to scare people off. :P

Bespinben

~The new version is definitely better, but I didn't see that m. 33 Db -> C# fix....  :o :o :o Fix'd it
~For the measure numbers, I just did the old "Edit Measure Number Region" box under Document, and it worked just fine for me  8)
~Funny, I actually like the first page now. Maybe in the first draft it seemed "uneven", so I made the gesture to "optimize" it. Can't remember. Anyway, thumbs up now ;)

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Zeta