Arrangement Contest No. 5 in E-sharp "Variable Mix"

Started by MaestroUGC, December 21, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So many variations, but only one will stand supreme!

them
1 (8.3%)
Olimar12345
4 (33.3%)
Bloop
3 (25%)
FierceDiety
4 (33.3%)
Clanker37
0 (0%)
FireArrow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 01, 2015, 03:52:33 PM

MaestroUGC

No extensions. You guys should've said something sooner if you needed more time, not two days before its due. It's not fair to those of you who actually completed it within the timeframe.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FireArrow

Can I ask for a 4 hour extension without point deduction? 11:00 EST is 8:00 for me, whereas I start most of my internetz stuff around 10:00.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

FireArrow

MaestroUGC

I'm not going to give you special favors for the reason I explained just above.

Olimar12345

cheerful contest for teh funzies has become snobby and uptight. Where has the fun gone?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Fun goes away when there's money on the line. Besides, I'm a stickler for deadlines.

Olimar12345

we've had money on the line before and had fun : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Then I guess I won't host this again in the future, but until then you all had four weeks to do this. I've already received entries, so no, in fairness to them and whoever else will turn theirs in on time, no extensions. Period.

FireArrow

MaestroUGC

There's a prize, yes.

I don't know why you guys are taking issue with this. You knew Friday was the due date, and it's not like this is some big revelation that if you miss a deadline you fail or otherwise disqualified.

Olimar12345

Yeah I get your trying to be souper professional and whatnot, but remember that it isn't all about the prize you know. d: lol you don't have to be a stickler about it. It would be more fun imo if we could accommodate some others and have a greater turnout than be exactly punctual about it because "that's what we said at the beginning." Things come up, plans change, it's called life, dude. Either way, I'll have my piece ready in time, but I don't think a couple days extra would cause a calamity. d:

SlowPokemon

I have no qualms, we were given plenty of headway about the deadline, Olimar ^.^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Yeah, I'm usually pretty pissed about strict deadlines but this one is pretty reasonable

FireArrow

Oh, I'll finish on time, I just wont have as much variations as I'd like.