News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 5 in E-sharp "Variable Mix"

Started by MaestroUGC, December 21, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So many variations, but only one will stand supreme!

them
1 (8.3%)
Olimar12345
4 (33.3%)
Bloop
3 (25%)
FierceDiety
4 (33.3%)
Clanker37
0 (0%)
FireArrow
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: February 01, 2015, 03:52:33 PM

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 09, 2015, 11:41:56 PMFor percussion parts, is it ok if I don't do the whole key and everything, and just label the instruments as they're played? A key/multiple parts would be kind of obnoxious and time consuming for something that's not being performed :/

Idk what maestro will say, but that sounds like a normal thing to me d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

As long as we can tell what's supposed to be played, I don't care how you notate it. It's not unusual to have various percussion instrument on the same line if they're to be played by the same person.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 10, 2015, 09:57:30 AMAs long as we can tell what's supposed to be played, I don't care how you notate it. It's not unusual to have various percussion instrument on the same line if they're to be played by the same person.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 10, 2015, 05:15:34 AMCan't you just do like a percussion line
^_^
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Just one week left!

As a reminder please send an MUS to me via PM.

CLBGM

Damn I busy with a vgm project and just finished today, and I just transcribed the thing T_T Ill try my best.

MaestroUGC

Time's almost up! Just two days left until deadline.

Cut-off for submissions will be 11:00PM EST on Friday, 1/23/2015. I will offer a 6-hour grace period after that for late entries, but you will lose 5 points from your overall score. Anything after that is out of luck.

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Hey, there's a prize at stake here and I'm not going to offer it to people who can't meet a month-long deadline.

dahans

Sorry... I am also not able to finish it in time :P haha
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Olimar12345

Perhaps a deadline extension is in order? Lord knows I could use some more time to finish mine up.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

am i the only one around here who can actually finish stuff within deadlines

This happened to last contest too, and the time is about the same time (and this time with holidays). I'm not sure whether the entries are late because of too little time, or just bad planning.

mikey

Hey, I finished my entry on time!  Of course it's probably because I didn't realize it was supposed to be fully orchestrated and all that jazz so whoops
but still.
unmotivated

Bloop

I was originally planning to do a piano-only piece, but eh, I got another idea..