News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Indiana Jones! Who loved it? No spoilers**

Started by The-Real-Link, May 31, 2008, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I saw the new Indiana Jones movie like....last saturday? Day after it came out, anyways...I thought it was really good. It was filmed like the old movie, you know what I mean? It was so....modernized, like the last few star wars movies. And the MUSIC!!

^_____________________________________________________________________________________________________^

I had GOOOOOOOD music. John Williams dose it again!!! Now I can't wait 'till "Eagle Eye" comes out!

Brawler4Ever

I'm pathetic... I just saw the first three for the first time last week. I still need to see the new movie...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 31, 2008, 10:02:14 AMI'm pathetic... I just saw the first three for the first time last week. I still need to see the new movie...
LOL. I love old movies. (70s and 80s in particular.) So yea.....BIG Indiana Jones fan!

Brawler4Ever

I didn't like the Temple of Doom. It was way too out there for me.

MetroidHunter26

The movie was awsome! I am not a BIG time fan but it was a great movie non the less ;) a must see!

Olimar12345

I've now officially seen all of the indiana jones movies! WOOOO!!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Harvest

-

ZeldaFan

I saw it last Thursday and loved it!  Anyone who hasn't seen it yet... GO SEE IT!!!!!  :o

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

Harvest

I saw both Indiana and Iron Man and both were amazing ot me.

I like most movies I go to see in the theatre, since I usually research them enough to see if there is a high chance I'll like it.

And also because I'm a teenage male, which means anything with violence and/or sex I'm going to love.
-

MetroidHunter26

Ditto....
Quote from: Harvest on June 02, 2008, 09:07:55 PMI saw both Indiana and Iron Man and both were amazing ot me.

I like most movies I go to see in the theatre, since I usually research them enough to see if there is a high chance I'll like it.

And also because I'm a teenage male, which means anything with violence and/or sex I'm going to love.
WHOOPS DIdn't see that last part.. >.>

Brawler4Ever

Limbo

Loved it, saw it the first day it came out. I like the other ones, so that doesn't surprise me.
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

HugoMeister

I saw it yesterday, and I thought it was awesome. :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

i didn't like this one... it was alright until the plot started going way off into absurdity (there's no spoiler thing anymore, but everyone who's seen will understand...)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.