News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Indiana Jones! Who loved it? No spoilers**

Started by The-Real-Link, May 31, 2008, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

Here's how I would order the movies:

1. Last Crusade
2. Lost Ark
3. Crystal Skull
4. Temple of Doom

It was really good, but it didn't compare to others. It was too cheesy :P.

iatetheinternet

Im a big fan of the series. Indiana jones ownes :P. Kingdom of the crystal skull, i have to say, that the film was the second worst next to temple of doom. It was great as a movie and its great to see harison ford back in action but for me there are too many things wrong.

I cant say what because there are meant to be no spoilers in this topic.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Beethoven II

I still liked it even though it wasn't like the other ones.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 31, 2008, 10:06:12 AMI didn't like the Temple of Doom. It was way too out there for me.
i didnt like that one either

but the new movie was AWESOME i loved it. it was definatly the best movie ive seen in a while
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Dekudude

I haven't seen the new one, nor Temple of Doom, or the Holy Grail. :P Only the first one.... I'll get around to it eventually..

Beethoven II

I want to watch the new one again before it leaves theatres.

MetroidHunter26

I want to see it again I expected the movie to have something in the end but it didn't :( but who saw the referece at the begining huh? Great stuff XD

Gooch

Loved the movie so much, like i loved its predecessors (funny, they taught me about Nazis), but when/if they make more, i will not go to see them because Indy will no longer be apart of them as the main character (sure, he looks brilliant even now, but he cant maintain that realistically)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gooch on July 06, 2008, 09:15:09 PMLoved the movie so much, like i loved its predecessors (funny, they taught me about Nazis), but when/if they make more, i will not go to see them because Indy will no longer be apart of them as the main character (sure, he looks brilliant even now, but he cant maintain that realistically)
true... its kind of sad actually...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

BlueFlameDude

the movie was good but the special effects were *blech*

is it just me or do the indi movies go
1 good
2 nost so good
3 good
4 not so good
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.