News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Indiana Jones! Who loved it? No spoilers**

Started by The-Real-Link, May 31, 2008, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

I saw the new Indiana Jones movie like....last saturday? Day after it came out, anyways...I thought it was really good. It was filmed like the old movie, you know what I mean? It was so....modernized, like the last few star wars movies. And the MUSIC!!

^_____________________________________________________________________________________________________^

I had GOOOOOOOD music. John Williams dose it again!!! Now I can't wait 'till "Eagle Eye" comes out!

Brawler4Ever

I'm pathetic... I just saw the first three for the first time last week. I still need to see the new movie...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 31, 2008, 10:02:14 AMI'm pathetic... I just saw the first three for the first time last week. I still need to see the new movie...
LOL. I love old movies. (70s and 80s in particular.) So yea.....BIG Indiana Jones fan!

Brawler4Ever

I didn't like the Temple of Doom. It was way too out there for me.

MetroidHunter26

The movie was awsome! I am not a BIG time fan but it was a great movie non the less ;) a must see!

Olimar12345

I've now officially seen all of the indiana jones movies! WOOOO!!!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Harvest

-

ZeldaFan

I saw it last Thursday and loved it!  Anyone who hasn't seen it yet... GO SEE IT!!!!!  :o

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

MetroidHunter26

Harvest

I saw both Indiana and Iron Man and both were amazing ot me.

I like most movies I go to see in the theatre, since I usually research them enough to see if there is a high chance I'll like it.

And also because I'm a teenage male, which means anything with violence and/or sex I'm going to love.
-

MetroidHunter26

Ditto....
Quote from: Harvest on June 02, 2008, 09:07:55 PMI saw both Indiana and Iron Man and both were amazing ot me.

I like most movies I go to see in the theatre, since I usually research them enough to see if there is a high chance I'll like it.

And also because I'm a teenage male, which means anything with violence and/or sex I'm going to love.
WHOOPS DIdn't see that last part.. >.>

Brawler4Ever

Limbo

Loved it, saw it the first day it came out. I like the other ones, so that doesn't surprise me.
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

HugoMeister

I saw it yesterday, and I thought it was awesome. :D

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

blah54

i didn't like this one... it was alright until the plot started going way off into absurdity (there's no spoiler thing anymore, but everyone who's seen will understand...)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.