News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Steam Sale Topic

Started by FierceDeity, December 22, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

I got Va11-HaLL-A the other day at Mael's recommendation, and I have to agree it's pretty great so far. Plus, I even got a foil trading card!

I'd also personally recommend Stardew Valley; I easily sunk 60 hours into it over the course of about two months without even realizing it. It's that good.

...and Super Meat Boy, because it's Super Meat Boy.

Nebbles

I really wish Cuphead was out now lol so I could nab it during the sale. Shame it's slated for September...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

swimswamit

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 25, 2017, 06:53:14 PMI'd also personally recommend Stardew Valley; I easily sunk 60 hours into it over the course of about two months without even realizing it. It's that good.
I recommend it too, it's a lot of fun and it's not as much a time killer, just an all around great game

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 25, 2017, 06:53:14 PMI got Va11-HaLL-A the other day at Mael's recommendation, and I have to agree it's pretty great so far. Plus, I even got a foil trading card!
Yessss tell me what you think when you finish it.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 25, 2017, 07:17:03 PMYessss tell me what you think when you finish it.
Will do my friend, will do.

Quote from: swimswamit on June 25, 2017, 06:58:58 PMI recommend it too, it's a lot of fun and it's not as much a time killer, just an all around great game
Not necessarily that, I meant more that I could easily spend 4 hours or more at a time just sitting playing Stardew Valley. It was good enough I could literally play it hours on end, which I don't often do.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 22, 2017, 08:46:55 PMHave you played Kero Blaster yet?
Quote from: Nebbles on June 24, 2017, 11:37:08 PMMutant Mudds is that cheap??? Get it!
Both done. \o/

Also, if you haven't played them before, and you're looking for some cheap games, the first two Oddworld games (Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus) are both only $0.74 each. The remaster/remake of the original, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty, is also on sale for about five dollars.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Dream daddy isn't out yet so I don't think there's anything else I'd want.

SlowPokemon

Obligatory, but all three Danganronpa titles (1, 2, and Another Episode) are available as a $51 bundle atm. Considering they're ~$30 individually and they're all fantastic, highly recommended.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!) Deal ends August 14th!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Double post: if anyone still needs Skullgirls, it's only $1.49 rn on steam!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!) Deal ends October 23rd!

swimswamit

You reeeally like kero blaster, is it really that good? Like I wasn't the biggest fan of cave story, but is it anywhere near that level?

Olimar12345

It's a different game with the same charm. I could review it in my ramble topic, but for now you could compare it to the amount of other games I advertise that go on sale.

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99! (40% off!)

Olimar12345

Kero Blaster is on sale for $5.99 again! (That's 40% off!)