The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Vote Here! [Voting Done

Started by Sebastian, January 02, 2015, 09:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Game do you want as the target for "The Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0?

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Umm...what did you vote for?
I can just change it in the final tally...

Maelstrom

Weeeellllllll, I kind of wanted to vote for both KSS and WW.  :P DPP has such a huge lead.......

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 09, 2015, 09:13:44 AMWeeeellllllll, I kind of wanted to vote for both KSS and WW.  :P DPP has such a huge lead.......
Oh yeah. I'm almost 100% sure Pokemon diamond will so....after were finished with Pokemon diamond we will do whatever gets 2nd in the poll instead of voting for the next game for 3.0.
WW prob will get 2nd...

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Sebastian

Here is the final scores of the Poll!

[N64] Super Mario 64 (mariolegofan)
[SNES] Kirby Super Star (Maelstrom)
[GCN] Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (NocturneofShadow)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee (JDMEK5)
[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Olimar12345)
Super Mario RPG (Bloop)

Are winner is [NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum!
After we are finished with The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 1.0 - Current Target: Banjo-Kazooie Series and get an update. The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum will commence! I know a lot of people wanted to do Wind Waker so instead of voting for the next project, we will do Wind Waker, since it did get 2nd. :)

Thanks everyone for voting in the poll! I'm am going to be making a list of all the songs that need replaced from this game. If there are any that you could tell me now that'd be great! Any help with the preparations would be greatly appreciated :)

E. Gadd Industries

My non-Mario game: Kirby Air Ride
My Mario Game: Luigi's Mansion (original)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

JDMEK5

Ok, I've gotten back to the Pokemon RB project so that's lifting off again but here:
Quote from: mariolegofan on January 10, 2015, 07:23:40 AMAfter we are finished with The "Replacing the Sheets Project" 1.0 - Current Target: Banjo-Kazooie Series and get an update, the "Replacing the Sheets Project" 2.0 - Current Target: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum will commence!
The Banjo-Kazooie isn't the only one and I just want to open it up to the floor if people think having more than one project at once is a good thing. Cuz if you're game, mlf, I'd love to join efforts with you, finish both the Banjo-Kazooie and the Pokemon 1st Gen, then start 4th Gen as one, united project. Between both of us we should be able to totally cruise through this. Thoughts anyone?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Maelstrom

There's a reason it hasn't happened yet. Same reason why we haven't started another official arrangement project yet.
It takes time to review all these sheets in detail, and more projects just means a bigger backlog for the updaters to deal with in addition to the rest of the submissions.

MaestroUGC

What if all of these projects had a single dedicated updater? Just one person whose only job, as it were, is to monitor these arrangement projects and none of the other normal submissions? This way the normal updates can still move along and these larger initiatives can actually see some completion.

If these things are successful it'll only lead to more people wanting to help, making future efforts much easier.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 15, 2015, 09:53:54 AMWhat if all of these projects had a single dedicated updater? Just one person whose only job, as it were, is to monitor these arrangement projects and none of the other normal submissions? This way the normal updates can still move along and these larger initiatives can actually see some completion.

If these things are successful it'll only lead to more people wanting to help, making future efforts much easier.
I'm on board with that.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26