News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Farewell, ThatGamer.

Started by ThatGamer, January 07, 2015, 03:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Alright guys. Let's be serious here. I feel as if I've accidentally caused an uproar, and caused many people to leave.

I think it's best I just leave altogether. Goodbye. :'(

(P.S The mods can delete this when I leave if they wish)

This user was banned for this post.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Yes!!!!!!!!!!...I mean
Farewell!

braix

If you're looking for people to go "omg im so sorry thatgamer i didnt mean what i said that way!!11! pls dont leave :c", you're doing it wrong
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Listen, MLF, you don't have to be such a dick about it.
Especially not when this reminds me so much of a particularly hilarious thread that you your grandpa your great grandpa(?) posted a while back.

Braixen, you haven't exactly been the most mature in reacting to him this entire time, either. I'm a little disappointed, considering how mature you usually are for your age.

Thatgamer, you already know my opinion on the matter, so I won't bother retyping my rant here. I wouldn't say that people have come back from worse first impressions, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. If you decided to take my advice to heart (or somebody else's if anyone feels mine was off), then it's not out of the question that you could become an accepted member of the community. But unless you became dedicated to some serious personal growth, then perhaps this is a good idea.

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 07, 2015, 03:58:33 PMListen, MLF, you don't have to be such a dick about it.
Especially not when this reminds me so much of a particularly hilarious thread that you your grandpa your great grandpa(?) posted a while back.

Braixen, you haven't exactly been the most mature in reacting to him this entire time, either. I'm a little disappointed, considering how mature you usually are for your age.

Thatgamer, you already know my opinion on the matter, so I won't bother retyping my rant here. I wouldn't say that people have come back from worse first impressions, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. If you decided to take my advice to heart (or somebody else's if anyone feels mine was off), then it's not out of the question that you could become an accepted member of the community. But unless you became dedicated to some serious personal growth, then perhaps this is a good idea.
Well, I'm only a d word about it cause blue and olimar left over it.
But ok :)
I understand and agree with you fierce! Your obviously very wise! :)

K-NiGhT

Like I said, man, you may have brought this on yourself, intentionally or not. However, as upset with you as I am, I hope you can come back someday as a more mature you.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Eh, I feel like you were starting to get better.  Even if you did start off more rocky and annoying than most.

If you ever get another arrangement done feel free to stop by and get some advice on it.

later dude
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 07, 2015, 03:58:33 PMBraixen, you haven't exactly been the most mature in reacting to him this entire time, either. I'm a little disappointed, considering how mature you usually are for your age.
Sorry
ThatGamer brings the immaturity out of me
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 07, 2015, 04:01:59 PMSorry
ThatGamer brings the immaturity out of me
it's not just you, tho :P i've gotten a little out of hand a few times, and others have as well.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

What did we tell you about spam topics?  I think it's best that you take a break from the forum.

me irl
[close]