AweYea's Arrangements (feat. a hella lot of sheets)

Started by AwesomeYears, January 12, 2015, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To do list:

All the Court Begin themes for the Ace Attorney games
0 (0%)
Collection of Deadly Premonition songs from the OST
0 (0%)
"The Merciless Savior" from The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
0 (0%)
"War Cry" battle theme from Dragon Quest 8
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 13, 2015, 02:36:51 AM

AwesomeYears

JesterMusician

When you use 1st- and 2nd-time endings, you're using a volta system. Here's a diagram:

Players don't like jumping unexpectedly, so only do it when you can reuse a significant part of the music.

You'll notice that if you remove these short volta systems in your sheet, you can move the "To Coda" marking further down and get rid of a few measures at the beginning of the Coda section.

AwesomeYears

[MIDI]
[PDF]
[MUS]

Fixed about everythin except the first two, will do that later and for the last thing, it is slurs, does it show as tenuto on the mus?

AwesomeYears

So my Concert Band at school is going to a Primary School and we have to teach them about all the instruments that we play. While we're there, each instrument section has to perform a short 8-16 bar song (any song you like, movies, video games, music etc.) for them. So I went ahead and arranged the Pokémon R/B Title Screen for our Baritone Section, mind that there are two of us...

[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

AwesomeYears

I also had some *free time* on me and went and fixed my origianl Ending Theme from Kirby's Dreamland!

[MUS]
[PDF]
[MIDI]

OllyGolly

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 28, 2015, 02:58:34 AMSo my Concert Band at school is going to a Primary School and we have to teach them about all the instruments that we play. While we're there, each instrument section has to perform a short 8-16 bar song (any song you like, movies, video games, music etc.) for them. So I went ahead and arranged the Pokémon R/B Title Screen for our Baritone Section, mind that there are two of us...

[MUS]
[MIDI]
[PDF]

As a baritone player, I would recommend two things: 1. change the concert key to a flat key (F would be the closest  and easiest to read) and 2. Baritone T.C. and Baritone B.C. are not typically like a first and second part. They are two different ways to read the same part so trumpet players can easily switch to baritone if needed. Keep some T.C. parts printed but change both lines to bass clef

AwesomeYears

Quote from: OllyGolly on May 28, 2015, 09:45:10 AM2. Baritone T.C. and Baritone B.C. are not typically like a first and second part. They are two different ways to read the same part so trumpet players can easily switch to baritone if needed. Keep some T.C. parts printed but change both lines to bass clef
I should've explained this but I can only read Treble while my friend can only read bass :P

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

OllyGolly

Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 28, 2015, 01:38:34 PMI should've explained this but I can only read Treble while my friend can only read bass :P
That makes more sense now

AwesomeYears

AwesomeYears

Sheet, it's been more than 1.5 years since I've done really anything here. Don't worry,I've got a sheet that I can't submit, yay!  :'(

Forgotten Lullaby
The Binding of Isaac: Antibrth

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

I sexually identify as an Superfood Kalecopter. Ever since I was a seedling I dreamed of growing over the farmlands serving healthy leafy servings on disgusting carnivores. People say to me that a person being a kalecopter is impossible and I'm fucking not a superfood but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a food company blend me with blender blades, grinded with a grinder and serve me as a smoothie with my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Fujikale" and respect my right to kill thrist from above and kill thrist needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a kalephobe and need to check your vegetable privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

AwesomeYears

Sheet, it's been more than 1.5 years since I've done really anything here. Don't worry, I've got some sheets that I can't submit (because I didn't get into the last update), yay!  :'(

Wait, didn't I post something like that before?

Court Begins - Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
[MIDI]
[PDF]
[MUS]

Secrets - Hotel Dusk: Room 215
[MIDI]
[PDF]
[MUS]

The Woods and the Goddess - Deadly Premonition
[MIDI]
[PDF]
[MUS]