News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Piano games similar to Synthesia?

Started by Taser9090, January 16, 2015, 10:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taser9090

I was vacuuming the behind my electric piano and I found out it had a USB to Host port. I downloaded the trial version of Synthesia, but it wasn't really for me--I can only read staves.

I was curious if there's any piano games you've tried by hooking up your keyboard to a computer. Is there software like Synthesia that uses staves instead of Guitar Hero-esque notes, just like how the Finale playback runs?

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 04, 2015, 03:32:49 PMI'm going to be more mature and be less stupid.

Quote from: King Sammer on February 04, 2015, 06:01:37 PMI'm afraid not.

Step 1:

Stop bumping dead threads, ESPECIALLY if you have NOTHING to contribute.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

K-NiGhT

Coming from someone who likes to get mad at people for doing dumb shit, this isn't exactly a huge bump. If the 120 day warning had showed up on the thread when he posted, then I would have to agree with you. Though I do agree that he should at least come up with something important to add to the conversation if he was going to post anything in the first place.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness