NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium (9/16 - Clu Clu Land)  (Read 27043 times)

LeviR.star

• Nintendo Nocturne
  • The Game Boi Arranger ~ Game Boy Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium (9/16 - Clu Clu Land)
« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2019, 09:22:21 PM »

You did it! Woooo.  Just remember to reset bar numbers for every new piece. :)

I've just been told in the past to make bar numbers invisible. How do you reset them? ???

Also, a side note: your sheet still says "transcription by" instead of "arrangement by". Just something I thought I'd point out.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

My arrangements and compositions!

Libera

• The Fastest
  • Updater
  • Sonic Ska
  • Triangles!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium (9/16 - Clu Clu Land)
« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2019, 09:31:08 PM »

I've just been told in the past to make bar numbers invisible. How do you reset them? ???

In case Yug also wants to know:
Spoiler
[close]
Go onto Edit Measure Number Regions... (highlighted) and it will say Region 1, measure 1 to 9999 -- Display As: '1 - 9999.  That means that the first 9999 measures are designated as region 1 and they will display with numbers 1-9999.  You can add more regions and have them display as whatever you want to.  This means you could choose the first 7 measures to display as 1-7, then choose the next 5 to display as 1-5, then choose measures 13-24 (BGM) to display as 1-12 etc etc.  That will make all of your bar numbers look correct!  Hope that helps.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.301 seconds with 23 queries.